Used it for 2 weeks. Works very well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these gummies two weeks since 13th Feb. It's not super strong. Doesn't knocks you out. Give you a subtle sense of sleepiness, and you will slowly fall asleep. I don't feel drowsy or any side effects in the morning. There are some nights which I have not taken the gummies and I can still fall asleep normally. Taking these gummies makes me feel like I have a good night's sleep. However, there are some nights where I have taken the gummies, and I refuse to put down my phone and continue watching videos. The drowsy feeling wore off after awhile when you don't prepare yourself to sleep. But after a while, I was still able to fall asleep. So make sure that you prep yourself, mentally and physically to sleep before taking these gummies.

A small piece to my child makes a big difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I cut one gummie into 8 piecis and give one to my 6 year old son. If I get him to lie down for the next 15 minutes, it works great. It does not work if he's up. Without melatonine, he wants to get up and play directly after the fairy tail. It used to take 2-3 hours to get him to sleep every night and er were exhausted. Now, he gets the sleep he needs and are happier during the day.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought for my daughter wich has proplem with swallowing pills. Good taste and works fine

Useful gummies to sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I eat one or two gummies before I go to sleep. They help me to have a deep relaxing.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thank you! The product works great!

very good

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

serves me, a wonderful product.

Cheap and good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product, really helps us sleep in hectic London. Girlfriend falls asleep in 15 minutes flat after one of these (might be the placebo effect kicking in), but we've both experienced an improvement in our quality of sleep :) Also, much cheaper here than anywhere else I looked

2nd order

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product awhile back. I found it helped with my sleeping pattern. I then found I could not order it on an UK website and melatonin is only available on a doctor's prescription. I found it on iherb the price was good. It took about 3 weeks to arrive well within the time scale. I was pleased the Royal Mail was used as they give the best coverage. The major downside was paying duty and a handling charge for collecting the duty.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

It’s work very well