A small piece to my child makes a big difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I cut one gummie into 8 piecis and give one to my 6 year old son. If I get him to lie down for the next 15 minutes, it works great. It does not work if he's up. Without melatonine, he wants to get up and play directly after the fairy tail. It used to take 2-3 hours to get him to sleep every night and er were exhausted. Now, he gets the sleep he needs and are happier during the day.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought for my daughter wich has proplem with swallowing pills. Good taste and works fine

Useful gummies to sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I eat one or two gummies before I go to sleep. They help me to have a deep relaxing.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thank you! The product works great!

very good

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

serves me, a wonderful product.

Cheap and good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product, really helps us sleep in hectic London. Girlfriend falls asleep in 15 minutes flat after one of these (might be the placebo effect kicking in), but we've both experienced an improvement in our quality of sleep :) Also, much cheaper here than anywhere else I looked

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to sleep , fresh

good sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good sleep for every night

Works great -- tastes good too.

Posted by Minna2theMax on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are a gentle yet very effective sleep aid.

2nd order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product awhile back. I found it helped with my sleeping pattern. I then found I could not order it on an UK website and melatonin is only available on a doctor's prescription. I found it on iherb the price was good. It took about 3 weeks to arrive well within the time scale. I was pleased the Royal Mail was used as they give the best coverage. The major downside was paying duty and a handling charge for collecting the duty.

1 2