Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't live without charcoal to tame gas and bloating. Source Naturals is a brand I trust.

Husband gut problems

Posted by francesjoan on January 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of his prescriptions causes occasional diarrhea. This gets rid of it quickly. Then he has a electrolyte drink to replenish what was lost. Once I had a very bad nausea and vomiting from a prescription med...I wish I had know back then about how good charcoal is for relief. We'll always buy this product.

old remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product has been used in our family for many years successfully for bowel and stomach upset and can highly rec. it.

Excellent for Nausea

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take one of these capsules whenever I feel a wave of nausea come on. Or open one into water, mix and swallow. Or just sip the "grey water" off the top once the solids have settled and then keep adding water till the solids are gone...this is good to do when sick with the flu.

good to purifying body

Posted by paisleyjade on March 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

After the nuclear crisis in Japan my children got sick. I gave them this and they got better.

Posted by Gdaiva on May 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

When you get food, drug or alcohol poisoning this is the remedy, that's what they actually give you in ER, some black slurry to drink every 15mins,. it absorbs poisons.

Posted by bluebug on October 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really great price and product, helpful for accidental gluten exposure, diarrhea and I've heard it's good for tooth whitening.

Love it!

Posted by greenisthenewblack on February 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I uste charcoal to whiten my teeth, and it works just as well as I had hoped. Be aware, though, as it stains everything.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Every time my dog has an upset stomach or diarrhea I give her charcoal and it works magic. Nothing else helped in the past. It's also great when my friends get a hangover

Wonderful for stomach issues

Posted by cristal on April 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

We keep this on hand at all times and certainly travel with it. If there's an encounter with food poisoning, this is a must have. Also very good for gas/indigestion.