Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best multi that i have found (for a family on a budget). It gives me increased energy and i notice a huge difference when i forget to take it. Well worth trying!!

Great Product & Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2007 | Verified Purchase

My wife has been using these for years. She definitely feels the difference when not taking them. That is why I keep ordering them for her.

Good, not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this vitamin for a couple of weeks and will not be re-ordering for a couple reasons. I feel no different off it, than on it. Secondly, these are HUGE pills. I have to break them in half, and I still sometimes choke. They seem to have good nutritional values, but I do not feel it.

good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a good all around multi and was suprised to notice that this one has made my everyday hurting knees stop hurting. I did not even purchase for this reason but one day noticed my knees did not hurt anymore and this product is the only thing I am taking or doing differently.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing, makes me feel like a new women. Just wish the pill was smaller. It is too big for my daugher so we have to split it in two.

This Is Not The Vitamin You Should Use

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on December 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is not natural. This is synthetic vitamin formula and vitamin forms are not good, they are not easy to absorp. See for example Thorne Research's multis to see what the forms should look like. And if you are looking for a natural vitamin you should see Mega Food's multis and Sun Warrior's multivitamins. You should also forget the dream that only one tablet a day is enough! I hope I didn't depress you with this review. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

A bit hard to swallow, but good results..

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

This really works for me..been feeling energetic since I started having this. Would recommend..

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am satisfied with this supplement. I feel much more energy after taking it.

Just Once by Rainbow Light

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2007 | Verified Purchase

Convenient and easy on the stomach

Gross taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

These may be good vitamins but the smell is offensive and the taste is horrible. I dread taking this everyday and cannot wait until the bottle is empty. Will not buy again.