Good stuff!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I take L-carnitine in liquid form and the first time I use RSP version of it. It blends well in my first cup of water in the morning and I feel it helps me keep my fast till noon. I have steady energy throughout the day and the bottle is nice and slick to carry around. Defenitly will be ordering this again.. and the price is RIGHT!!

CLA to start the day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

Awesome taste. I drop a tablespoon of the cherry flavored CLA into my water and it becomes an immediate delicious healthy treat to encoorperate into my diet. Really enjoy the feeling even though this product isn't a stimulant.

Liquid version of L-Carnitine - Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

So glad to see RSP's L-Carnitine in liquid form. Great on its own with water, but prefer to mix it with Amino Lean as a clean jitter-free pre-workout.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste of this L-carnitine! I use it in the morning during my fasted cardio and it really does help burn extra fat.

Liquid LC

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

Awesome flavor, I have taken both the liquid and capsule L-Carnitine and love the flexibility of the liquid. I typically mix this in the morning with my Preworkout and my BCAA’s later in the day!