Love the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The taste is great! I made a cake of butter. I'm not allowed to eat suger. Instead of sugar I use this and it works. The cake was some dryer as if you use normal sugar, but the taste was great. For sure there will always be a box of this in my kitchen to make healthy cookies.

Buena

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es un buen recurso para la repostería. Endulza sin necesidad de añadir mucha cantidad, y no queda regusto a regaliz siempre que no te pases con la medida.

Good for baking

Posted by claireabelle on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best stevia product I have found so far for baking. I use less than the container recommends and my baking usually turns out well. It does take some experiementation with recipes that require exact measurements, but generally it isn't too hard to replace all the sugar in a recipe with this product.

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like using this in my hot chocolate and baking. But not so much when I put it on my oatmeal, its clumps up and doesnt really blend well, thats why i gave it 4 stars. I would just use it for baking.

Sugar Substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This sugar substitute is not too bad. It does have a different flavor than sugar, but they all do. It doesn't seem to be a sweet as they say on the package in baked goods. I think it works better combined with other natural sugar substitues such as Sweetfiber.

More Fiber Baking Blend 14.11 oz.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have not used this product, however, I am positive that I will have the same results as the other products that I have purchased and used from NuNaturals such as: White Stevia Powder, Clear Stevia, White Stevia No Carbs, Pure White Stevia Extract and Vanilla Stevia, Pure Liquid Concentrated Extract.

Great substitute for sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is just a wonderful substitute for sugar. You won't tell the difference.

Baking blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This works great for baking and does not take much.

Nunaturals More Fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am definitely planning to get more of this product and look forward to experimenting with it in several different favorite recipes. Will be happy to cut down on amount of sugar used in our cooking!

Great for baking!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tastes great when used as a sugar substitute. All natural, too!!!

1 2 3