i wish it's fragrance free.

Posted by smalldosesofvain on April 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

little goes a long way. cleans thoroughly without overdrying. works well for my oily skin. but sometimes i just cant stand the fragrance.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

מנסה ביסודיות את האיפור מהפנים ונותן הרגשה של פנים רעננות לאחר השימוש

Great facewash

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite facewash. It's so gentle and smells good.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

great cleanser, not harsh, good ingredients, i rebought it, will rebuy it again (i also rebuy the Eucerin one which is a little cheaper)

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

No complaints here. Cleanses well, doesn't leave my face super dry. Recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

מוריד איפור ומנקה היטב. מוריד אפילו מסקרה, רק להזהר לא לפתוח עיניים עד שכל החומר נשטף

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

great smell, good feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es uno de los mejores geles limpiadores que he usado, y he utilizado un montón! Te limpia la piel perfectamente así como elimina el maquillaje. No te deja sensación de tirantez, ni te reseca. Hace mucha espuma y un pero......tiene un olor a manzana bastante artificial ( pone que no es 100% natural)

Will repurchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great in removing makeup and as a normal cleanser. It doesn't leave my face dry. I will repurchase this makeup remover. My only dissatisfaction is that this makeup remover contains fragrance which may irritate the skin; after washing for 10 minutes, I can still smell the lingering of fragrance on my hands :(

There are better options..

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

It stung my eyes and didn't remove all the makeup in one cleanse. Made my way through it but will not repurchase. Also the scent is very synthetic, and I found it quite unpleasant.