Protein

Posted by archeiherb on Nov 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it because I can't taste any coconut flavor or find any shredded coconut. Moreover,it's too sweet.I'm so disappointed by it.

More cocunut taste please!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wish this product has a more coconut taste; It's quite difficult to taste the coconut... But still good one...

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The bar tastes good. However, in my opinion the coconut flavour was a tad too strong. If you really like coconut, this bar is for you!

Coconut flavour quite strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I looked up many reviews of Combat Crunch bars before trying these. And they were good! Good flavour, nice crunchy texture and good macros. The coconut was a little strong. Would be interested in trying more flavours of Combat Crunch bars.

did not like much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not like at all , remaining were just given away !

the worst

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

worst bar ever

Still one of my fav

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This bar is more chewy than others, I love coconut and choco, one of the best combo ever!

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty! A good balance between coconut and chocolate flavor. Not too "chocolaty" and can taste the coconut well. Great!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good and healthy

Solid product

Posted by MissLift on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

High fiber, 20g of protein, low sugar, under 200kcal and tasting awesome! Combat crunch is my second favorite brand of bar after Quest bar. They simply taste good. The cookie-like texture is soft and topped off with crunchy bits. Quite big, I find it a perfect on-the-go meal replacement, it keeps me full for a solid 4 hours. The bar is topped off with shredded coconut covered in milky sweet chocolate, great balance between both flavors. The only drawback with Combat crunch is the inconsistency of their stock. When fresh those bars are really great, when you get an older batch, which happened to me once, the product is falling apart, difficult to chew and taste a bit off.

1 2 3