Protein

Posted by archeiherb on November 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it because I can't taste any coconut flavor or find any shredded coconut. Moreover,it's too sweet.I'm so disappointed by it.

Solid product

Posted by MissLift on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

High fiber, 20g of protein, low sugar, under 200kcal and tasting awesome! Combat crunch is my second favorite brand of bar after Quest bar. They simply taste good. The cookie-like texture is soft and topped off with crunchy bits. Quite big, I find it a perfect on-the-go meal replacement, it keeps me full for a solid 4 hours. The bar is topped off with shredded coconut covered in milky sweet chocolate, great balance between both flavors. The only drawback with Combat crunch is the inconsistency of their stock. When fresh those bars are really great, when you get an older batch, which happened to me once, the product is falling apart, difficult to chew and taste a bit off.

More cocunut taste please!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wish this product has a more coconut taste; It's quite difficult to taste the coconut... But still good one...

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

The bar tastes good. However, in my opinion the coconut flavour was a tad too strong. If you really like coconut, this bar is for you!

Coconut flavour quite strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I looked up many reviews of Combat Crunch bars before trying these. And they were good! Good flavour, nice crunchy texture and good macros. The coconut was a little strong. Would be interested in trying more flavours of Combat Crunch bars.

Not Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

Tastes bad and it is too hard

did not like much

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not like at all , remaining were just given away !

the worst

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

worst bar ever

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love the chewy texture

Save5%-TMN878

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

This taste just exactly like a real chocolate bar, it really hit that chocolate cravings in you! I am always craving for this again and again.

1 2 3 4