Great Spirulina!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this spirulina not only because it is raw and of high quality but also it is 100 percent grown and processed in America. All stages of the raw spirulina production occur in California and it is packed in Michigan. I contacted MRM and asked them to verify the country of origin and manufacture. The agent at MRM was extremely helpful, polite and prompt in responding to my inquiry. I was eating the Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina before which was also quite good but MRM's is a little more reasonably priced. MRM's spirulina seems to be a darker heavier green while the Nutrex spirulina has more blues (cyan). You can tell this but leaving some sit in water and waiting for it to settle. MRM's spirulina reminds me a little of Korean chlorella. For me MRM's spirulina has more of an earthy taste while the Nutrex has more of a sweet sea taste. I like both a lot and will continue eating both brands. I have already purchased a few bags of this and am preparing to buy more.

The best spirulina!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other spirulinas and this one tastes more cleaner and different than them. It's from the USA too, which great because most of the time spirulina is from China.

Crooks be careful don't buy from iherb ! They don't deliver your order and don't refund you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very bad customer service

Amazing Facemask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It whitens and softens my skin. Pores are also minimised. No more acnes now ! I'm loving it ❤️

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I haven't tried spirulina powder before and this one seems to be perfect thing to add into your smoothies. it resolves completely and you can't even taste it in your beverage which is really good.

Yummy but high in sodium

Posted by SamanthaGordon on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes really yummy! Makes my face puffy though, so, seems like it's higher in sodium than the label says.

Health product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Chia with flax seed with coconut and cocoa, very tasty and very helpful in metabolism, excellent product

I Adore This!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use this in my smoothie every morning. Yes, you know it's there due to the dark green smoothie colour and the slight powdery sensation in your mouth. Also, there's a slight taste but not something I'd complain about. Will buy this again and again and again!

Worked great and Worth trying, if you would like a Rebate, just click the Rebate (GREEN) to show the lifetime PR0M0

Posted by Rebate on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lots of vitamins and amino acids

Weird smell, but works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've bought this for my dog to mix it in her food. I had previous experience with other spirulina powder. That stuff had a lighter green-blue color than this stuff, with a strong "green" smell. Now this powder has a very dark, almost black color, and a weird stinky smell. The color and the smell surprised me very well! But my dog likes it. Gives her a lot of energy, and that's what matters for me.

1 2 3 4