header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
checkoutarrow
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews
11-20 of 45 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been a vegetarian for many years but it was only recently that my doctor recommended that I start taking amino acids. I'm very satisfied with this product and do feel healthier already.

Thanks for your feedback!

I like the mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel like I only have to take this supplement to be covered on all fronts. You don't have to take a whole bunch of pills, it is all in one pill. I take L-Glutamine, 1000 mg (Now Foods) as well, this is for my leaky gut. I need more of this particular amino acid to help with the leaky gut. But everything else is in this supplement. I take 2 of these daily, one half an hour before breakfast, and the other half an hour before dinner. I think that is enough. I trust Country Life as a brand.

Thanks for your feedback!

Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This supplement gives me lots of energy. Iherb offers unbeatable price.

Thanks for your feedback!

Try this one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I feel the difference. I would recommend the caps to anyone, especially people who do not eat meat. Delivery was so quick - Great Service from iHerb.com

Thanks for your feedback!

Максимальное количество аминокислот

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Нравится этот продукт. Содержит максимальное кол-во аминокислот по сравнению с аналогичными продуктами. Ногти растут крепкими и не слоятся, общее самочувствие улучшается.

Thanks for your feedback!

Хороший

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Хороший препарат. Замечательный состав. Аминокислоты должны присутствовать в нашем рационе питания ежедневно. Заказываю уже не первый раз. Все чудесно.

Thanks for your feedback!

Vegan friendly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like this amino acid supplement because it is in vegetarian capsules and is free of yeast, corn, soy, wheat, milk, sugar, etc. etc. I also thought it was most complete for my needs.

Thanks for your feedback!

Качественный продукт.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Мы принимаем после занятий в фитнесс-клубе. Но не 4 капсулы, а муж-две, а я одну. Вроде бы, метионин хотя и незаменимая аминокислота, но злоупотреблять ею не стоит. Хороший состав. Глутаминовая аминокислота необходима также при проблемах со слизистой кишечника.

Thanks for your feedback!

хорошая действенная добавка

Posted by Wikinger on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Добавка опробована для уменьшения нервной возбудимости, а также в другой области - при занятиях спортом. В обоих случаях Max-Amino показали хорошее выраженное действие. Особенно эффективны при принятии на голодный желудок. Чуда не происходит, но есть заметный положительный эффект. Улучшают настроение, снимают утомляемость после тренировки. У капсул есть неприятная особенность - от них исходит запах сероводорода.

Thanks for your feedback!

Best Aminos Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Simply the best Amino mixture around

Thanks for your feedback!

11-20 of 45 total

1 2 3 4 5