Easy to spray and use small amounts

Posted by LantauMama on June 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, and super convenient - we use this and my husband comments 'there is no wasted sauce in the bottom of my bowl' We can also limit the kids to 'two squirts' for their dumplings. Really really convenient dispenser - we bought one and refill it from the larger container.

Great soy sauce!

Posted by anomisyu on September 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes just like the regular soy sauce + non GMO, not fermented & without any additives.

Bragg, All Natural Liquid Aminos Spray Bottle, All Purpose Seasoning, 6 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great on Salad, cottage cheese, meats, veggies and I even enjoy a squirt on my scrambled eggs. My favorite is to use it on fried brown rice w/tofu.

Bragg.Liquid Aminos.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bragg,Liquid Aminos is a very tasty and good product to use as soy sauce.

yummy, but I wish I knew where the ingredients came from.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

yummy, but I wish I knew where the ingredients came from. Since elevated radiation has been detected in many places around the United States, I would really like to know where the raw ingredients come from. I am still waiting to hear back from the company. I wish iherb would help to look into such things.....

Best soy sauce.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is the best soy sauce. I have been using it for 2 years, now I found it here on iHerb. Could not order the big packaging, because of the weight. The spray system does not leak, it has been functional untill the emptying of the bottle.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is fantastic - I keep it in my fridge ready to use in fried rice dishes, flavouring burgers, asian dressings..... 100% recommended!

Not bad.

Posted by HildeK on June 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste is nice, and it seems milder then normal soy sauce (please note that this IS soy, it is just treated different). Good spray bottle. Have ended up phasing it out in favor of Coconut Secret's sauce, but it is not a bad alternative in general.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for salad

Liquid Aminos

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a first time we have ordered this product. Well, we are satisfied. It goes with everything. Love it