Oh my goodness - this is awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was so amazed at this product. I am testing a million different ways to make this myself, but it never comes out just right. Artisana just makes awesome coconut butter. Good stuff.

Definite repurchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is delicious, not only stright from the jar, but mixed into my date and nut balls that I make. I have already order more!

artisana coconut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love it! i use it everywhere. It's absolutely delicious!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

This coconut butter is so good! Great in smoothies and just off the spoon!

Artisana 100% organic Raw Coconut Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful product. The organic raw coconut butter is so much sweeter and smoother than the non organic I have recently used in making my raw food product. I am very impressed with this product.

great price$$ super product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Definitely the most affordable place to purchase item. I love to add it to my sweet potatoes and oatmeal for hint of coconut.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not sure how to use this yet. I have been eating it in small chunks to satisfy my sweet-tooth, taste is just OK for me, a bit bland. Now it`s just sitting there in my cupboard.May be good in smoothies.

For the Coconut Lover in You!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I won't rate this up as high as the Artisana Nut Butters as you CAN stop eating this. It is REALLY RICH and eating too much may give you that sick tummy feeling. I found it more enjoyable in the individual packet size where the amount is small and you don't O.D. on it. It is good, though. You may like it more than the nut butter!

I would like to have more of this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked this product a lot and if I could afford I would buy this coconut oil each time I need it. Well, as IHerb have such a big variety of products I am still trying other companies affordable from IHerb for coconut, will be interesting to choose the best, but actually I believe in Artisana products a lot, as I liked everything what I tried from them. So if you are still searching for good coconut oil, do not hesitate this one!

cocunut butter