Cute tin, ok tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I prefer loose tea. But I love raspberry tea, so I had to try this. It tastes OK, but it doesn't taste a lot like raspberries, only a hint. The bags are round, like makeup pads - very cool! And the tin is tiny and cute (I'm a bit of a collector), although the label isn't printed onto the metal, it's just a paper label. But it still looks good on my tea shelf :)

I was enriched during christmas season by this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion, it's for the Christmas season. I have no idea why it is in word, but it certainly is. Round sachets, great variety of flavor with warm socks and books. I'll reorder this for incoming winter again.

My new fav tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm a bit of a tea connoisseur & I like my flavours strong & aromatic. Have always loved a quality earl grey & this tea is perfect! Buying two more now...move over Monk Pear...this is my new staple. Can we get it in bigger tins...maybe loose leaf please?

Great Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My morning, wake-up the taste buds, tea.

The best flavoured Earl Grey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I drink a lot of tea and most of it is Earl Grey. When I first came across this I wasn't sure if it would work, but when the time opens the smell is just an amazing mix of bergamot and raspberry. That flavour isn't just in the smell! Sometimes with teas, they will smell amazing but it doesn't translate to how they taste. Zhena's tea taste just as it smells and it is so good. 10/10 would recommend for anyone who wants a light black tea to drink!

love this tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delivery was prompt and right to my door. Product was exactly as ordered. Price came in around $10.50 per tin Canadian for two tins including delivery. Until I am able to source this tea locally, I will continue to order from this site. Thanks.

Delicious Tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A friend introduced me to this tea and I always have it on hand now. The flavor is AMAZING. My daughter loves it too and she's a diehard Earl Grey fan.

On my second tin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great tea! Black tea bags tend to be tasteless but not Zhena's! The hint of raspberry, my favourite fruit, gives this tea a unique flavour and I love it!

excellent tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very special taste. Enjoy it a lot. A very good purchase

Tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice blend of bergamot and raspberry - even people who don't like Early Grey like this.

1 2