Too good to be true

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This vanilla cream is wonderful! It taste almost like melted ice cream in milk. We all love it in water. And of course it's good in coffee. This price is a lot less than I pay in stores!

Urkh!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didnt like this at all. The taste was not natural, just syntetic. I will not buy this again.

Not sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste vanila bit it isn't sweet

Great Sugar Substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This brand of liquid stevia is THE best (no funny aftertaste). The vanilla flavoring is sure not up to the quality of fresh vanilla beans IMO, but it's an interesting change of pace from the plain flavor stevia now and then. Good in cereal.

Cream Soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I add it to plain seltzer or club soda....tastes like cream soda

Very good

Posted by happydays on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

lovely sweet vanilla taste. Use this a lot in greek yoghurt, cottage cheese, cappucino etc..

Great for stevia newbies!

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

SweetLeaf is a very respected brand in the stevia world, and this is a great flavor to try for first-time stevia users.

Delicious alternative to Cream Soda

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like to put mine in sparkling water.

Sweet Drops Are Very Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia, SweetDrops Sweetener, vanilla creme several times a day mixing it in water for a very refreshing drink. You just need a few drops to satisfy your taste, and you'll probably never go back to just drinking plain water again. I kicked drinking diet soft drinks when I switched to this, which is a lot better for my body. I highly recommend this product. (I also add SweetLeaf strawberry water drops with the vanilla sweetener and it really is good.)

Weird taste

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this knowing that stevia does not go well with a lot of people .I think this flavour is one that needs time getting used to . I would not add too much to my drinks or things I want to sweeten because of that weird aftertaste :( I guess that is just how stevia tastes . Works for me since im on a ketogenic diet .