Stomach pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was excited to get these with the digestive enzymes and HCI with NO ox bile ( which doesn't agree with me). When the bottle is opened they stink like dirty sweat socks and they give me a lot of intestinal pain about 1 1/2 hours after I take them. I have gluten intolerance and I kept thinking I was being glutened; but it was these.

Thorne research b.p.p.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent very pleased

stomach issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good for increasing stomach acid. I need this all the time though less per day is needed after a while as the acid increases with use.

Excellent digestive aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used other items from Thorne and other companies with Betaine HCl, but this combination helps my digestion the most. I just take one with my biggest meal of the day and it helps my digestion wonderfully!!! Highly recommended.

This product has the right enzymes combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my daughter. She was diagnosed with hiatus hernia and was very sick and nauseous because of the lack of enzymes in her stomach , she is feeling so much better now.

Horrible, horrible smell, but they help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just dont smell the capsules. They smell like ..something rancit. But the do seem to help, my belly is feeling better.:)

Great combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed less bloating and flatulance since i have been taking this product

Uncertain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if product has benefits for my condition (IBS, poor digestion, nausea) as no improvement so far after several months.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps with low stomach acid and gut problems

My naturopath put me on to B.P.P.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My naturopath put me onto B.P.P. after she was unable to get my digestive system under control. Since starting on B.P.P. I have not looked back. Excellent product for me.

1 2