best conditioner i ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely conditioner, hydrates my dry hair well and i prefer unscented as i don't like to over mix scents in my hair. This way the only scent that is left is the one from my styling product.

good conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

helped me from getting my hair frizzy, have blond streaked slightly wavy hair,

Doesn't make my hair smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sadly this conditioner doesn't seem to make my hair smooth. It still feels tangly after I use it & I can't run my fingers through my (naturally straight) hair easily. Will not repurchase.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this conditioner!

All perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

Maybe this is the best conditioner ever. My hair feels like new hair. I love it so much. Smeels like yogur. The unique problem is the price ><. Me encanta este producto, me deja el pelo perfecto, las puntas como nuevas, como cuando sales de la pelu. Ademas es natural, huele como a yogur. El unico problema es que tengo que usar bastante cantidad y el precio no me convence del todo. Demasiado caro para un acondicionador.

Just so-so

Posted by LovelyHoney on July 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was so pumped about this conditioner, it had quite good reviews, but for me it's kind of so-so, on werge to be annoying. It is so thick, there is no way I can shake it well (as it says on packaging) and my bottle is deformed from all the squeezing, so I keep it upside-down all the time. And the "unscented" scent... well, for me this is the smell of liquid glue, really don't like it. But considering moisturisation it is good, maybe not for really dry hair, but it is ok. Won't be buying it again.

too oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its for dry hairs.

One of the best I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Have a thin fine dyed hair with dry ends and this product improves hair quality a lot. I vary different brands of shampoo but this conditioner works every time - hair looks more vital and is easy to style.

No Smell, Natural, Low Allergy Conditioner that works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have lots of allergies so I found this company's products are all natural and have a low chance of allergic reactions. This conditioner has no smell that I can notice and leaves my hair soft and shiny. In fact I am washing my hair less since I started using these products. It leaves your hair clean without a residue.

Great Job of Conditioning

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hair is dry and frizzy without conditioning. This conditioner does a great job taming it down! Appreciate the natural ingredients and even the fact that there's no fragrance added.

1 2