Ecco Bella Face Compact

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy that this compact doesn't contain any harmful synthetics! The powder gives a smooth, even coverage. It's a bit heavy if you're used to something more translucent, but I'm satisfied with it. I wish it would offer a bit more shine control but in Hong Kong's humidity I suppose that's hopeless!

Love Ecco Bella!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

Everything I try in this make-up line makes me impressed! This is a nice, environmentally-friendly package and the powder has very good coverage. Covers as well as my loose mineral foundation (another brand), but this is much easier to carry in a purse and apply on the go.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wonder full face powder. Can't use the application pad it comes with, though, cause it goes on too heavy. I use a small kabuki brush and it's perfect!

will definitely buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a terribly sensitive skin, and every single face powder from the regular brands caused rashes or acnes. This one is the only one that didn't make any bad reaction. A little too dry, but besides that, it's perfect for me!

Smooth, nice color

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just like the regular brands without the junky chemicals

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although I have not yet used this product on a daily basis, I liked it the first time I tried it. It remains to see how it will react with my skin during the Finnish winter. This shade was perfect for a typical fair skin that does not get tanned in the summer.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Ecco Bella prduct held it's shape much better in shipping. It was well packaged. So far I like the way the product goes on and the color was true to the sample.

Great powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Luxurious feeling, good coverage, even if translucent.

Good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am happy enough with this powder. It's not quite as good as the MAC powder I used to use, but this product is far less toxic. I have fair, olive skin and the color is right for me. If I get much a tan in the summer, though, I'd want a darker shade.

처음 구매!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

저는 얼굴톤이 하얗지도 않고 노랗지도 않은 중간톤;; 이 제품을 쓰니 얼굴이 밝아보이고 좋네요. 탈크프리라는 거에 끌려 구매했는데, 성분도 만족, 색상도 만족입니다.

1 2 3