已加入购物车
总额:
折扣:
一起
数量:
购物车总额:
结帐
客户们同时也选购了:
24/7 协助

iHerb客户评论

评论
1-10 共 27 个
语言
排序方式
简体中文
搜索评论

Best B-12 I have tried!

odereviews发表于 9月 24, 2012 | 已验证购买

No doubt this is the best B-12 supplement I have tried. Put one micro-lingual tablet under your tongue, and these will dissolve within minutes. I'm feeling better almost instantly, and have a clear mind all day. I'm usually skeptical with these kind of health products, but this stuff really works! This is not the cheapest B-12 product, but sometimes you have to pay some extra for the quality. I'm surely gonna order this again! BTW: Be careful when you open this package, as it has cotton wool in it, and some of the tablets might come out with it! I would have given out 4,5 stars thanks to this, but it's not possible. :)

谢谢您的回应!

Very effective!

iHerb 客户发表于 7月 24, 2011 | 已验证购买

This tiny, easy to chew supplement has worked wonders for me. I now have more energy, but feel calmer at the same time. It has taken the "edge" off and I am less likely to over-react on things, helping me to handle stress better. I highly recommend it, especially since most people are B-12 deficient. I also like the fact that Methylcobalamin is natural, not synthetic.

谢谢您的回应!

Methylcobalamin B-12

Didokitty发表于 10月 13, 2013 | 已验证购买

B-12 in its natural form. A tablet is small, dissolves fast and doesn't contain a bunch of extra fillers. Great taste also. I will reorder.

谢谢您的回应!

B-12 Methylcobalamin

iHerb 客户发表于 11月 13, 2012 | 已验证购买

Great for clean and balanced energy! Taste is good and the microlingual tablets dissolve very quickly. B-12 in its natural form, highly recommended! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

谢谢您的回应!

B-12, B-6 and folic acid

iHerb 客户发表于 7月 04, 2011 | 已验证购买

Will order again!

谢谢您的回应!

отличная вещь для веганов и вегетарианцев

iHerb 客户发表于 5月 11, 2017 | 已验证购买

Я веган. И страдала от нехватки Б12. Изначально поверив фанатичным заявлениям веганов у нас в России, что нехватка б12 - это миф, не сильно заботилась о дополнительном приеме. В итоге, здоровье дало сильный сбой. Изменилась формула крови. Начала развиваться мегалобластная анемия. Не говоря уже о разрушении слизистой кишечника. Нужно упомянуть, что при нехватке этого важного витамина, другие витамины не могут усваиваться. Например, фолиевая кислота. Хоть ее и очень много в растительной пище. Я не могла забеременеть около 5 лет, появилось много гормональных нарушений. Рассасываю эти таблеточки где-то 3 раза в неделю. Недавно сдавала кровь. В крови содержание б12 восстановилось и стало у верхней черты. Эритроциты вернулись к нормальному состоянию .Много лет анализы показывали несовершенные эритроциты в моей крови. Причина нехватка б12 и фолиевой кислоты, т.к. костный мозг не способен продуцировать нормальные кровяные клетки в таком случае. Таблеточки очень маленькие, подслащены стевией. Радует, что вместе с фолиевой кислотой вместе, не пить лишних лекарств. Нехватка б12 - это не миф. Моя подруга посадила детей на веганство и также не сильно заботилась о приеме дополнительных витаминов. В итоге, анализы еще маленького мальчика 5 лет, показали ту же картину крови, как у меня. В добавок нужно сказать, что при нехватке сильно страдает нервная система. Мальчик был гипер активным, плохо умел сосредотачиваться. Я за вегетарианство. Но нужно понимать, что наши кишечники и микрофлора в них очень сильно разрушены с малых лет антибиотиками, прививками, экологией и неправильной пищей. Поэтому ожидать от кишечника, что там все будет синтезироваться - это невежество. Как бы долго я не противилась бадам, все равно пришла к ним. Т.к. животную пищу я не могу принимать по ряду причин. Из-за больного кишечника, животные белки попадают в кровь и вызывают аутоимунную реакцию. Также не переношу глютен. Люди, это очень серьезно. Заботьтесь о своем здоровье. Надеюсь мой отзыв был полезен.

谢谢您的回应!

best b12

iHerb 客户发表于 11月 24, 2014 | 已验证购买

Have struggled with cfs for years and finally found a doctor who was able to help. A series of B12 shots made a huge difference which I now maintain using this product. It doesn't fix everything, but in combination with mineral supplements & sleep support (melatonin) has put some life back into my lifestyle. The biggest improvement is in cognitive function. A great relief to have my brain back - amazing that a tiny red nugget each day can make such a difference to quality of life.

谢谢您的回应!

Excellent Product

iHerb 客户发表于 11月 14, 2014 | 已验证购买

As always the Superior Source range are excellent. Does what its supposed to do, pure, naturel and tastes good. I will continue to buy this product and others from Superior Source!

谢谢您的回应!

Tiny little pills which dissolve quickly.

iHerb 客户发表于 2月 24, 2014 | 已验证购买

I started taking these to combat some nerve damage. They don't work as well as pharma-B12, but I take them for preventative measures.

谢谢您的回应!

Excellent but expensive

iHerb 客户发表于 1月 02, 2012 | 已验证购买

The best B-12 supplement I have found but too expensive to give to everyone in my family. How I wish it was more affordable! Always arrives in good shape from iherb but I've gotten it from other places and it's just a bottle of pink powder.

谢谢您的回应!

1-10 共 27 个

1 2 3