EXCELLENT PRODUCT !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pro - I been using Soundown Naturals, B Complex with B-12 for about a year, twice a day. I love it because I can see big improvements in my skin and hair. Good energia level. Recommended 100%. Good price. Con - It takes around 3 months to see reults in your skin and hair.

Get your B vitamins plus B-12

Posted by Snazzyasak9 on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This truly works. My doctor recommended me to take this one because when I was taking a drug to get rid of my Basel cell carcinoma tumors, B-12 dropped way too low. Plus, I'm a vegetarian and refuse to eat red meat or chicken. So, this item really works. I've been taking it for 2 years now and am no longer taking that horrible drug I was on. This gives me B vitamins which is good for nerves. So, do try in, it tastes good, put in under your tongue for 30 secs and voila your good to go! I usually take 2 -.05ml , it's easier than trying to get a full 1 ml

sorbitol, really?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried to just swish it in my mouth and then spit and rinse, STILL gave me digestive trouble.

Have not tried yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have not used this yet.

A necessary🤗

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this everyday. It helps me with energy and my spasm. So I love this product very much.

Strong and useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Quality product.

Easy Way to Get Your Vitamin B Benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As we age, vitamin B is not well-absorbed through the digestive tract. This is a wonderful way to get your B vitamins. Has greatly improved my energy level and attentiveness since I started taking it.

Quite a nice product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works well, nice taste!?

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good, easy to take, and helps me relax and sleep at night. I haven't noticed any side effects.

Great product!

Posted by johanna-margret on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this product! It's cheap AND has quality. I think it tastes just fine :)

1 2