well, okay, I think I get it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am an old hand at body cleansing and detox. This doc seems to make everything far too complicated but then, I have been following principles of food combining for 30 something years (a major source of toxic leftovers) and my colon is cleansed about every month or so and yes, I drive a car and so get some of those heavy metals from the air around me. Probably the most important place where I have consistently protected myself is to avoid all fast food, avoid all over the counter cosmetics and sundry drugs for colds, digestive upset, etc. I also do not go to doctors and therefore have not been toxified by their pharmaceuticals. And I have a very strong genetic heritage. S0o, along with good advice, it is important to make wise choices...doctors could direct some of these choices.

Very informative

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was thinking that when I get this booklet, I would be buying, mixing, blending some type of drink that would cleanse and detox my body. But instead, I found that to be the opposite. It's more of a scientific approach. You cleanse and detox your body by avoiding certain foods, household cleaners, etc! Although a good and highly recommended approach, it won't be that easy for those who are always on the go!

nothing interesting

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's better to read wikipedia

Good book

Posted by PurplePegasus on September 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

A free book is a good book. Good info

Detox booklet

Posted by Lyricallor on September 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

It was very informative about liver functions and the body's ability to detoxify.

From Bulgaria

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very useful book, i like it !

4 stars

Posted by australia on November 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Interesting read

Concise, easy to follow step-by-step guide

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

Starts with an insight into the detoxification concept followed by an explanation of the toxic world that surrounds us. Then step-by-step it guides you through the detox process aimed at various parts of the body in a very well explained way. Provides examples of additional nutritional support and references to further reading.

detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

ok for beginners, but not informative enough for more serious types of dis-eases, ie carsanomas, lymphomas, etc.

Interesting

Posted by Jennie on August 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

Interesting book to read. I started taking vitamin C on a daily basis because of this book.