NORMALIZED CHOLESTEROL

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

Even though I did not take the prescribed dose, it lowered my cholesterol in 3 weeks. I took it after being diagnosed of having high cholesterol and had the test after 3 wks and it show normal range cholesterol.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2007 | Verified Purchase

It is some of the best policosanol on the market.

LOVE THE COMBINATION OF THIS PRIDUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

THE COMBINATION OF CHOL. LOWERING INGRED. IN THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT. I WISH YOU WOULD CARRY A LARGER BOTTLE AS IT IS EXPENSIVE, ESPECIALLY WHEN HAS TO TAKE 3 PILLS A DAY.

Lowered LDL

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for 6 months and it lowered my LDL twenty two points. My HDL stayed the same but was in normal range anyway. The taste is nasty is my only complaint.

Probably good for some...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

I`ve tried 3 different prescribed statins and RYR, Red Yeast Rice. My system just can`t tolerate the side effects. I highly recommend trying anything iherb has to offer compared to the toxic meds put out by big pharma. Do the research.

Nice to get Policosanol

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since I have trouble with lipitor, and my doctor stop to used it, i try to fine another solution of my cholesterol, and i already use policosanol for 3 weeks, i feel fine, thank's

Source Naturals, Policosanol Cholesterol Complex, 60 Tablets (SNS-01531)

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

We've used this product before and found it to have worked very well in lowering cholestrol. the online order proved to be much more affordable.

cholesteral product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can't take statin meds....got very ill from them...this substitute keeps my total chol.about 220 which I am satisfied with....Have found no ill effects...

A little too expensive.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

Too expensive, Not enough pills, especially when you have to take 3 at night, they go fast.