Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good value for a high dosage of Vit D. It sure beats taking 13 400 IU's at a time.

My personal experience about Solgar Vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product! I am beginning to feel a lot better.I don't know how but now I observe that my gum inflammation is completely gone! My blood pressure is now more responsive to medication. More energy e.t.c. Now my whole family is taking it everyday!! Thank you

Beware of Hidden Costs!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recently made my first purchase on the iHerb website at a total cost of £18.47. Following a long delay in receiving the product you can imagine my surprise to receive an additional charge of £11.61 to collect the items. I immediately contacted iHerb and informed them what happened and in less than 5 mins received a stock reply stating there is a statement on the website informing customers that additional charges may be incurred. Clearly, the statement, which is not anywhere near the purchase process is not there to inform customers, especially when in my case the additional cost was more than 50% of my purchase. Shame on you iHerb, that’s poor customer services even if you don’t recognise it. I will not be buying from you again!!!

Totally misleading

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Import charges. Kills the saving I d thought I'd made. Pointless outside USA.

Good Vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Must buy!

Tired, figured, bones hurting – Vitamin D could be your best friend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin D is an important vitamin that has powerful effects on several systems throughout the body. A good % of population are apparently deficient...am I deficient? Not sure (though I believe you can test for it)....though I am a perfect example of someone with the typical signs of deficiency – fatigued, tired and bone pain (all of which Vitamin D can help improve/counter). I definitely believe it’s worth adding a Vitamin D supplement to your daily diet. I chose Solgar because of the reputable nature of the brand. I will definitely order again.

Vit D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fast and efficient service with goods as described

As promised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product comes packaged carefully as they should from this and you can order without worry

Trusted brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There are so many supplements in the market. Solgar is tested and found to be trustworthy.

good item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good item and fast shipping

1 2 3 4