Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've struggled with digestive issues for years - this is the product that helps me most. I also feel like my body is getting more nutrients from food because I am digesting so much better. Highly recommend!! V-cap - slight black licorice flavour due to fennel added. No magnesium stereate to hinder absorption.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Notice that my stomach is "calmer" not so much gas

Still monitoring

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product does help me to ease some bloating in the stomach but I have only been on it for less than a month so I can't really determine the effect yet but I would say it is work in progress I guess!

Eases digestive pains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have extreme abdominal distention, and difficulty with digesting all types of foods which results in bloating and water weight gain. I take 5-6 of these before or during my meal and it helps with the digestion pains. This is the only digestive enzymes I have found that helps. I also combine them with Pancreatin for some extra help.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works well. Good company. Lots of lovely ingredients to help your stomach digest and feel calm. I think it's a great product for people who don't have huge digestive issues. I am taking it with a few other digestive products as I have GERD.

good for stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

relieves stomach pain and heartburn, using them instead of IPP

You won't be disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Go for it these cream colored vitamins are awesome some of the best vitamin's out on the market today I have tried many enzyme most are hard on the stomach but not this product the peppermint smell is nice also :-)

Good!

Posted by MarieMR on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is good , seems to do my digestion good and does not have any adverse reactions. To bad it has no ox bile then it would be perfect. I take these and ox bile together for digestion and works great. I also use Dr Mercolas Digestive caps to mix them around.Thanks iherb for providing such a selection of products and providing good service!

Great product - works well for me and my whole family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Rainbow Light company have their own gardens and grow all the ingredients organically in their own private garden. So you are getting the best and safest product. Always works well whether you swallow the capsule or sprinkle it on your food. Yummy

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've always had problems digesting veggies and legumbres. Now i can eat them without the fear of being bloted. I ha 2 if the meal is particularly problematic, like broccoli and beans. I sometimes like to challenge cabbage or bean soup. And i have always won with the help of this product.

1 2