Nasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wow. I read the other reviews, which mentioned the strange taste, but knowing that coconut oil in general can taste strange to some people, I thought I'd try the Now brand anyway. I like other Now products, but this one is terrible. I don't know what they do to their coconut oil, but it tastes bloody aweful. I'm accustomed to Spectrum brand, which actually tastes very nice to me, and I use it on toast and in hot cereal. If you're just going to down it like medicine, maybe it won't matter so much, but on food, Now's coconut oil is best avoided!

Superproduct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I digest it. use it as a moisturizer for my skin and hair. I use this for just about everything......

weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

good product for weight loss and high blood pressure

Cupboard essential - jar a bit awkward though.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love coconut oil. It's brilliant for all kinds of health needs, but I mainly use on my skin and take a couple of teaspoons a day. Worth researching as there's not much it can't help with. However the glass jar can be a pain if your hands are wet.

virgin coconut oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product!! great quality and great price !!

Coconut Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product. The consistency is very smooth and it is mild tasting. I like the size of the jars as they are easy to handle

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

just love it!perfect for hair mask and moisture skin. smells INCREDIBLE!!!!!! to be honest the smell is different than i used to smell on products all these years. Its like Bounty Chocolate. i havent used it on cooking yet.

One of the TOP Flavorsome Coconut oils ! *

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Amazingly , just simple & plain, old large NOW FOODS brand has probably the best quality & taste Pure Coconut oil than all the other companies ...( which are abundant these days ) PLUS good value/price is correct.

a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have to get used to this - more coconut smell than what I am used to. Still haven't managed to eat it yet!! I know it is really good for me (and if you are into oil pulling this is brilliant for teeth/gum problems) I also use it to remove makeup, and as a moisturizer - anywhere on the skin, or hair, it is excellent. (and i-herb is wonderful)

Worse coconut oil I've ever tasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Well, unfortunately I'm very disapointed as this coconut oil is the first one that I do not enjoy using. It has the most awful after taste, maybe it is because the container is in plastic? I don't know but I will only use it for cosmetic use and not put in in any of my food. I tried baking with it, and even then it gave my brownie the same weird after taste.