Decent but not the best....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few brands of cordyceps and Dragon Herbs is decidedly the best. This Now brand is good and will work in a pinch but it's not as potent. You can tell by the color and smell. It's not as strong. In this case you definitely get what you pay for.

Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We are using Cordyceps for years and we see overall health improvement. Is the first time we buy this product from Now Foods, but, by the smell of the caps, is the good stuff (Cordyceps has a smell you cannot miss when you know it).

Taking it for immune benefits, but unexpectedly helped endurance

Posted by SteveWard on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I initially bought these for the supposed immune benefits, but it will take a while before I can tell for sure whether they're helping with that. What compelled me to go ahead and come write this review is the noticeable and immediate impact it had on my endurance for jogging. Also, I've had good luck with this brand in the past. It doesn't look fancy, but I've been satisfied with several of their products in the past few years.

It's Stronger Than Its Competition!

Posted by JJ2007 on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Due to the fact that this dosage strength is stronger than the supplement which I had previously used for years--'Nature's Sunshine Products'--I am happy to report that this strength dosage suits me to a T. It's much less costly per jar and I need fewer capsules per day to receive the *maximum benefits for which I use this remarkable 'Organic Cordyceps' fungus. *Post-menopausal issues: memory-retention and focus, energy enhancing, general sense of well-being, and it supports a healthy immune system with a balanced inflammatory response. Cordyceps is also an excellent antioxidant, to name a few. What's not to like? Win-Win!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really like this cordyceps.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It really energizes and increases stamina.

cordyceps for lungs

Posted by Vitaminssupplements on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good produkt. helps me that i can breath better! i had ashma a very long time

Best for Lungs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

You can jog without gasping for air. It doesn't profit for any other workouts or exercises but specially for running or jogging as it gives more oxygen to the lungs and you can keep jogging. This is the reason I buy and when combined with other medication it increases or starts the medication to work immediately and effectively.

cordyceps

Posted by fairybloom on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not working as well as my favourite brand which is out of stock for many months, now, but I like it and has good price

after my father eat product ,one month

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

He feel strong and good health.

1 2 3