great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

after turning 30 i started getting acne. come to find out i can't eat nuts without breaking out. so i did some reasearch online and noticed that burdock root is highly used for acne and i must say it does the job well. i started taking one pill 3x a day(after all this is a herb and you have to make sure that you don't experince any side effects) and increased it to 2 pills 3x a day and the results are great. you still have to use cleansers and other products but its great to take care of your acne from the inside out. hope this helps.

Oh my god

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ive been taking these at a bit random, from 2 to 6 pills a day. But I still see a diference! My hormonal cheek and chin acne is calming down, I feel at peace with my soul, stable digestion, and even my flaky scalp seems to have calmed down. Didn't think it worked at first but I'm glad I decided to finish the bottle.

Burdock root memory helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am in my mid 50's and have gone back to college. I had no idea my memory was getting so bad until it came time for rcall at test times. 2 weeks on the burdock and i can already tell the difference! thanks so much, this is going to be part of my everyday vitamin regime from now on. 5 stars on this product.

Now Foods, Burdock Root, 430 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm going through hormonal changes and it's affecting my Skin...Burdock root helps clearing the skin.

Only on my second day - though,

Posted by Beaker2112 on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can say with absolute certainty that Burdock Root is nothing short of MIRACULOUS when it comes to clearing up various painful and extremely irritating skin conditions. I had initially become aware of this particular supplement through my significant other whom had been suffering from Chronic Plaque Psoriasis, quite literally for years. Following months of research due entirely to the lack of efficacy of prescription steroidal creams and injections, it turns out that this little gem in a bottle is chelation therapy on a low level scale - meaning, this rids your body of toxins in a safe and natural manner. I'm not certain if this would work on Eczema due to Nickel Allergies (as I, myself have this problem) - however, after hearing testimonials from quite a large number of friends as well as my significant other, I had to make this purchase in order to try this particular therapy out for myself as I also suffer from Chronic Plaque Psoriasis. When my significant other had ordered, received and taken Burdock root as directed on the bottle, the Plaque Psoriasis had completely disappeared within the very short time span of three months - that was well over a year ago and there has not yet been another recurrence to date (May 2012). As Burdock root is extremely difficult to find locally in many areas, I highly recommend purchasing it through this website simply to avoid the sheer aggravation of numerous wasted phone calls and valuable time. ***UPDATE*** (July 2012) Psoriasis had cleared up! However, I had only ordered a two month supply - I had run out, and the Psoriasis had come back. This time around, I have ordered more ... let's see what happens. Will update in a few months. Hubby is, thankfully - to this date August 6, 2014 still Psoriasis free! I on the other hand an almost there but it's not from Burdock root ... read on, I've discovered something even better!

► One of The Best Blood Purifiers ! 430mg Per Capsule !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Jul 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Burdock root has been used as one of the best blood purifiers. Burdock root contains high amounts of inulin and mucilage, essential oil with 66 identified components, vitamins, polyphenols including caffeic acid, antibacterial polyacetylenes, sitosterol and stigmasterol, different powerful flavonoid-type antioxidants, and trace minerals. It contains certain diuretic principles, which help expel toxic products from the blood through urine. Besides that, Burdock can in some way increase circulation to the skin, helping to detoxify the epidermal tissues. It is good in treating different skin conditions including psoriasis and acne. I highly recommend this high quality cost-effective product by Now Foods. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is highly recommended to my skin improved a lot.

helped cure acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Now Foods, Burdock Root, 430 mg, 100 Capsules. along with Now Foods, Pantothenic Acid 2x per day help get rid of my adult acne

Burdock for healthy elimination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am tetraplegic and use Burdock Root to keep my bowels healthy and moving. This product seems to work well.

nothing spectacular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I expected so much from it, to heal patches of damaged skin, or at least improve my complexion. So far - nothing, after a month if continuous use.