已加入购物车
总额:
折扣:
一起
数量:
购物车总额:
结帐
客户们同时也选购了:
24/7 协助

iHerb客户评论

很抱歉,此产品已没有库存.

发表评论
评论
1-10 共 150 个
语言
排序方式
简体中文
搜索评论

противовоспалительное действие при заболеваниях суставов, замедляет разрушение хряща

ElenaDec发表于 4月 11, 2016 | 已验证购买

Отдельно действие препарата оценить сложно, я беру близким для снятия воспаления в суставах и позвоночнике в комплексном лечении грыжи позвоночника, коксартроза и артроза коленных суставов. Босвеллия (ладан) да еще и с куркумой (есть в составе этого препарата) обещают дать двойной эффект в устранении болей при воспалениях. Кроме того, босвеллия препятствует разрушению хряща. Принимать надо не менее 3 месяцев. Комплекс препаратов для суставов, который я беру, выглядит так: "Jarrow Formulas, Глюкозамин + Хондроитин + МСМ", "Now Foods, Экстракт босвеллии", "Madre Labs, Омега-3 Премиальный рыбий жир", "Flora, Растительный диоксид кремния, ортокремниевая кислота", "California Gold Nutrition, Коэнзим Q10, полученный с использованием процесса натурального брожения, 100 мг". Если вы узнали полезное из этого отзыва, нажмите, пожалуйста, "ДА". На своей страничке ElenaDec я пишу отзывы и о других полезных продуктах, применяемых мной уже 2 года.

谢谢您的回应!

Surprisingly effective

iHerb 客户发表于 2月 10, 2010 | 已验证购买

I took this for my knee, which is only mildly arthritic. I could not tell if it worked for that. But my neck, which has severe (little cartilage left between some vertebrae) degenerative joint disease and arthritis was helped immensely. While I was taking this supplement, I did not have a flare-up from my neck. And not for lack of use and abuse! There's no placebo effect in my case. When it flares up, inflammation and muscle spasms pinch nerves, causing arm, head and shoulder pain which makes life very difficult. When I stopped taking it I had a couple flare-ups which usually take a month to resolve. Whether you take this one supplement, or take them in separate forms, this is worth a try. I feel the two need to be taken together, I had no relief from taking boswellia or curcumin alone. When the pain is gone, you just stop thinking about it. This combination works and what an incredible relief. This is just my experience, we're all different. Hope it helps you too.

谢谢您的回应!

Works well

iHerb 客户发表于 4月 10, 2008 | 已验证购买

Completely eliminates my neck and back pain. 1 Cap 3 X daily. I thought it was the Turmeric, but that alone didnt work....went back to this -- immediate relief.

谢谢您的回应!

Excellent product

iHerb 客户发表于 12月 15, 2007 | 已验证购买

Was having major sciatica discomfort, sacroiliac pain, and neck/shoulders were always feeling tight and stressed. Was "totally" amazed at the amount of relief I got from this formula - far exceeded releif from glucosamine and condroitin formulas I've tried in the past. Highly recommend this product.

谢谢您的回应!

Best of similar products I've tried

iHerb 客户发表于 3月 03, 2009 | 已验证购买

I purchased a related product from Life Extension that was described as being a concentrated form of the active ingredient in Boswellin. After a week, it was clear it wasn't as effective as the pain and inflammation that this Boswellin had been keeping under control was coming back. I switched back to this product, and was fine again. So I highly recommend it. My wife has found it helpful for her arthritis as well.

谢谢您的回应!

Экстракт босвелии.

Allina发表于 2月 24, 2015 | 已验证购买

Босвелия замедляет разрушение хряща: босвеллиевая кислота препятствует высвобождению лизосомальных ферментов, снижает выведение структурных компонентов хрящевой ткани, таких как гидроксипролин, гексозамины и уроновая кислота, в результате чего замедляются процессы разрушения хряща и активизируются восстановительные процессы. Обезболивающее действие босвелии: активные компоненты эффективно снижают болевые ощущения и утреннюю скованность суставов, уменьшают отек в суставах. Сосудоукрепляющее действие: компоненты босвеллии способствуют усилению микроциркуляции в суставных тканях, облегчая тем самым доступ крови к очагам повреждения. Так же обеспечивается питательная поддержка и доступ целебных веществ к опорно-двигательному аппарату. Нормализует липидный обмен: компоненты смолы снижают уровень липопротеинов низкой и очень низкой плотности и триглицеридов в крови, препятствуя развитию атеросклероза, и защищает печень от жирового перерождения. Обладает умеренным мочегонным действием Обладает умеренным желчегонным действием. Если вам понравился мой отзыв, пожалуйста, нажмите "Да" Спасибо!

谢谢您的回应!

Works Wonders!

iHerb 客户发表于 4月 07, 2010 | 已验证购买

I actually give this to my dog for his joints. He has had a bad knee that has been giving him trouble for a few years. I have tried every expensive "dog formulated" product for joints including glucosamine/chondroitin/msm, but none of it seemed to help. After doing some research I discovered that many times people AND dogs who have joint problems and DO NOT respond to glucosamine/chondroitin/msm supplementation DO respond to Boswellin....sure enough IT WORKS! I give him 1 capsule of this Boswellin and 1 capsule of Doctors Best Hyaluronic Acid every day and he is 95% better! He is sometimes stiff getting out of bed in the morning, but he can walk, run and play like he did when he was much younger. No more limping!

谢谢您的回应!

Ulcerative Colitus

iHerb 客户发表于 1月 02, 2008 | 已验证购买

This is another weapon i use against my UC,I feel this and the psyllium husk is a major contributor in putting my flareups to bed.

谢谢您的回应!

I think these help my colitis.

iHerb 客户发表于 5月 13, 2009 | 已验证购买

Boswellia is a good alternative treatment for Colitis. It may or may not take a month or so to work, but it is worth a try. I recommend about 2 pills 3 times a day. Study says it is like 10x more effective if taken with a meal higher in fat content. This one gives you a bonus of Curcumin as well, which is another good anti-inflamatory.

谢谢您的回应!

Экстракт босвелии

iHerb 客户发表于 7月 05, 2016 | 已验证购买

В паре с глюкозамином с хондроитином очень хорошо помогает при артрозных болях.

谢谢您的回应!

1-10 共 150 个

1 2 3 4 5