an excellent essential supplement for dogs&cats.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

my amstaff takes three daily since he was a pup he is so intelligent and has a beautiful shiny coat my dog actually had severe allergies and would get rashes after a week on fish oil it went away and never came back so if your dog has any kind of allergies or immune system problems buy your pet a good fish oil supplement such as this one it is ESSENTIAL to his health!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I called the company for advice because the label doesn't specifically mention that it is made from fish body oil (it is). Although I had previously been using human grade fish oil for my dog, the company rep told me that this is the same human grade, adjusted for pets by removal of rosemary which they say is not well tolerated by pets. My little dogs eagerly swallow the capsules whole in a "meat ball" made of Innova wet dog food.

Excellent, tested for purity, pets love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My favorite fish oil supplement for dogs/cats! Gel caps to maintain potency/purity unlike many of the bottled products and for easy dosing (many pets will eat them out of hand so you don't have to sneak it into food/treats but simple to pierce the caps and squeeze onto food if necessary). Whole body oil from wild ocean fish, batch checked for contaminants. Check out manufacturer's website for more details. iHerb's price is also the best on the Web!!!!

Good after my dog got used to it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like it at first but I got my dog used to it and now its great. I coated one tablet in some powder left-over from another snack. That made the dog eat it and learn that there's something that tastes good inside.

Bought for cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my cats. One likes it, the other isn't terribly fond of it. The dogs love it. :)

WORKS!!!i highly recommend to put the C0'DE: "TA L65 41" for 5 % Any Order!* ( no spa ces)*

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This works just perfect for me! I feel much better with it! I highly recommend putting the c~0 '~d~e "TA L65 41" for 5% AnyOrder!* ( no spa ces)*

Good for the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use Bub 3998 to save for any order. The capsule is firm and big. It is difficult for a medium size senior dog to eat so just cut a small hole and apply on the food ( but don't apply all, left half in the capsule if your pet can eat it as after cutting the capsule is soft, so that your pet's mouth will not cover in oil). I feed it to maintain the skin condition.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

Helped my dog with itching

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have a 65 lb labrador retriever. This past summer he started getting really itchy, and scratched so much that he injured one of his dew claws. We started giving him three of these fish oils a day and it has made all the difference. He rarely has to scratch himself anymore. Also, we used to notice white flakes in his coat and those are gone. I highly recommend this product if your dog has similar issues.

Gd product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my 2nd bottle of Nordic omega 3 pets. My shih tzu coat become much more softer. Highly recommended!

1 2 3 4