已加入购物车
总额:
折扣:
一起
数量:
购物车总额:
结帐
客户们同时也选购了:
24/7 协助

iHerb客户评论

很抱歉,此产品已没有库存.

发表评论
评论
1-10 共 48 个
语言
排序方式
简体中文
搜索评论

Для снятие стресса, депрессии

anit-b发表于 1月 05, 2015 | 已验证购买

Хорошо расслабляет, но имеет седативное действие, так что рекомендую принимать на ночь. Если этот отзыв был полезен для Вас, нажмите, пожалуйста, YES. Заранее благодарна!

谢谢您的回应!

Amazing!

iHerb 客户发表于 5月 05, 2011 | 已验证购买

I have had a long term issue of mild to moderate depression lasting about 26 years. I didn't want to go onto anti depressants (SSRI's) and tried a lot of other supplements with varying amounts of success. Last year I finally relented and went onto SSRI's during a period of intense stress. They managed to numb me into a state where I didn't care and therefor gave me relief from the emotional trauma I was going thru BUT at a price. They didn't, as I would have supposed raise or uplift my mood, they just stopped me crashing out the bottom. I constantly felt numbed and unable to function as well. A month ago I weaned myself off in conjunction with my MD and then ordered Nature's Way St Johns Wort. They say you don't feel the effect for up to 6 weeks but I can tell you from personal experience I felt positive effects after the first dose. In the morning I was crying for no apparent reason, took one and 2 hours later felt better than I had in a long time. I have since been on them for a week sometimes one a day sometimes two and my mood has never been this good since the early 1980's. This is a true ANTI depressant in that it doesn't numb you but actually uplifts and helps me feel positive about life again. I thoroughly recommend this product. - KB Auckland

谢谢您的回应!

Works great!

iHerb 客户发表于 1月 08, 2009 | 已验证购买

This is the only St John's Wort that I use now. I have used many other brands in the past and have found they didn't work as well as this particular brand does. I use it twice daily, 2 in the morning and 2 before bed. This works great for me and keeps me more "balanced". I used to have mood swings where I would get irritable or a little depressed and now I find that these symptoms are gone. If I miss a day or 2, the symptoms come back, so I know they are working.

谢谢您的回应!

効きます

iHerb 客户发表于 3月 25, 2012 | 已验证购买

ストレスが酷い時でも飲むと30分経たずに落ち着きます。 ペリカは夜寝付きが悪くなりましたがこちらはそういうこともなく 量もお得なのでこちらをリピートすると思います。

谢谢您的回应!

Poor Man's Antidepressant

iHerb 客户发表于 7月 29, 2013 | 已验证购买

Not many people know that the Europeans have been using these herbs for years as USA Prescribed Zolof, Prozak, the list is endless now. But, the Pharmaceutical Drugs have horrific side affects & can make you depend life long. St. John's Wort is a little Yellow Flower grown wild much in Ireland and surrounding countries. European have been taking it for years. To Combat the Stress of Depression & it's Crippling Life Altering Affects on Daily Life. It Naturally balances my mood & Sense of Well Being. I have suffered from DEPRESSION since childhood. Mother Earth grows all the things that ail us. And, Heal us Well. WONDERFUL PRODUCT.

谢谢您的回应!

Excellent!

iHerb 客户发表于 3月 02, 2010 | 已验证购买

This was incredible. I noticed a difference nearly right away, unlike all the others I've tried. It's very, VERY potent. I've had a little stomach upset, but that could be related to some of the other herbal supplements I'm taking too so I won't point the finger at this one. This is a definite keeper and this is the brand I'll stick with from now on.

谢谢您的回应!

Боялась и надеялась)

AnhenB发表于 2月 08, 2017 | 已验证购买

Чего я боялась? А что не поможет мне. Многолетняя депрессия, бессонница...Не раз обращалась к врачам и принимала серьезные антидепрессанты, снотворное...И правда, в первые дни приема никакого действия вообще не ощущала. Только спустя две недели состояние заметно улучшилось. Не, действие не такое мощное, как у аптечных антидепрессантов, но и вреда такого нет. Я стала спокойнее хотя бы в обычное время (а то ведь меня дергало вообще без причин!), да и моменты стрессов я уже не разваливаюсь на куски. Нервничаю, но в пределах нормы. Пить нужно длительным курсом. И лично мне и мне подобным, видимо, пожизненно. Пью два раза в день: первый раз часиков в 12, второй в 16-17. А на ночь две капсулы валерианы от этого же производителя. Сон тоже наладился более-менее. Всем здоровья душевного и физического!

谢谢您的回应!

정말 좋은 생약 우울증 약

iHerb 客户发表于 4月 22, 2017 | 已验证购买

약을 아예 안먹는 건 좋지만 우울하면 어쩔 수 없이 먹어야 하기에 먹었습니다. 약대 다니는 사촌 언니께 추천도 받고, 어머니가 다른 분에게 추천을 받고 먹었습니다. 전혀 부작용도 없었고, 꾸준히 먹을 수록 좋았습니다. 그리고 먹고 하루에 한번은 햇빛을 쐐니 많이 좋아 졌습니다. 미국에서는 가벼운 우울증에 쓴다고 하셨더라고요. 여튼 힘드신 분들 햇빛도 꼭 쐐시길 바래요. 이런 약을 먹을 수 있게 아이 허브가 생겨서 너무 감사합니다. 제가 진짜 엄청 많이 좋아졌거든요. 감사합니다. 정말로.

谢谢您的回应!

PMS対策!!

iHerb 客户发表于 6月 06, 2014 | 已验证购买

Evening Primroseと一緒に購入。 こちらは寝る前に飲んでいます。 PMS期は起きるのが辛く、雨の日は仕事にも行けなくなり消えてしまいたい気持ちにさえなりましたが、 こちらのサプリを飲んでからは気持ちよく目覚め元気に出勤できすようになりました。 私は服用後に眠気がでるので、 イライラや不安感が収まらない時以外は日中の服用は控えています。

谢谢您的回应!

sweet dreams : )

iHerb 客户发表于 9月 05, 2014 | 已验证购买

very good product, i am a pharmacist and i recommended this for mild depression and good mood.

谢谢您的回应!

1-10 共 48 个

1 2 3 4 5