great probiotic for my toddler

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 2 year old child was plagued consistently by runny nose which invariably develops into sore throat because the mucus drips back into his throat causing inflammation. I know a blocked nose also affects hearing somewhat. A regular dose of anti-biotic soon became ineffective & I was alarmed at the frequency he had to see the doctor. While searching through the net, I found this probiotic which contains BLIS K12, the first probiotic specifically developed to support ear, nose and throat. I started him on this & a regular dose of Vitamin D and slowly we begin to see his symptoms improving. We still see the doctor occasionally to get some medication when his condition seems rather persistent but his overall health & immunity has gradually improved! I am happy with K12. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Havent seen another ear infection since!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son was looking at a second set of tubes if he got another ear infection. Desperate, I picked these up at our local health store and started him on them the last day of his antibiotics. He has not had an ear infection since, and it has been over a year! My daughter has responded well to them also. We make sure we have a good supply of them on hand, and i give them to them if they start to show any signs, and within a day or two we are back to normal. iherbs price is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Since we ordered this product my kids (4 and 8 years old) are healthy... One day temperature or cauhg, i gave them double dose and second day they are like new... :) We combine that with Echinacea Childlife

No improvement

Posted by Celinem on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was advised to take this to help with my tinnitus, but noticed no improvement.

dont really know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the kids liked the taste.. not sure if it helps or not.. like other probiotics.. think will buy again

Very tasty, kid enjoys

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Animals are tasty, great cherry flavor, kid really enjoys them. We're only taking them for half a month now, and I hope we won't have "ears' cold" problems this winter, while continue using.

Trusted Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

For the past 2 years, my son suffered with constant ear infections during the winter months. Last year, the doctors suggested surgery, but I was reluctant. At the beginning of this winter, I started giving these to my son. It's now January and he hasn't had a single infection. Yay! He loves the taste and reminds me if I forget to put them on his breakfast plate.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Top product (for disc. You can write bhq and 526 in big letters and alltogether)

seems to be a good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

seems to be a good product.

This is a Great product for my Kid.

Posted by My Page on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I brought it for my Kid . She got a noise infection in her ears. But now it's gone . I think it is work by the ingredient K12, she is very happy .thank so much. However, I have more relevant experience, we can enter my page (Just click My Page) to share, you will certainly be interested.

1 2