Tasted stale

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These were chewy and not crisp like freeze dried strawberries normally are. Nice taste though and we ate through the packet extremely fast

The bag is broken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I open the box, I found a card on the product, the card told me how to complain if the product is broken, and the card covered the hole on the bag. It makes me feel really really disappointed about the service of iherb. Iherb discovered that the bag is broken, and then place the card on the hole. I think they need to replace the product if it's broken, instead of use a card telling me how can I complain.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I add these to my oatmeal and my daughter just eats them as a snack. Freeze dried berries are very beneficial and these ones are very good quality. Very pleased and have ordered more. For money off use RUT 46 76 without the spaces.

great item!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I hope I trust the correct brand and company for the non gmo and organic freeze dry fruits with no additional stuff other than the real fruit itself. My child loves it a lot and I've bought many from them. Thank you for providing such a wonderful fruit items!

Pretty Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good

Simply delicious.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very delicious. I sometimes make a strawberry powder for my deserts or simply mix it with dry blueberries. Good quality for the price.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and very good

Snack for the family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We all like it. Excellent.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

baby like it

Organic strawberries are delicious.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product adds a really fresh and tangy taste to the products I use them in, delightful to the taste buds as with all the freeze dried range from iHerb.