已加入购物车
总额:
折扣:
一起
数量:
购物车总额:
结帐
客户们同时也选购了:
帮助

iHerb客户评论

很抱歉,此产品已没有库存.

发表评论
评论
1-10 共 124 个
语言
排序方式
简体中文
搜索评论

Sedation and Sleep Enhancement

iHerb 客户发表于 9月 18, 2008 | 已验证购买

This product contains 'phenibut' (Beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid), which reduces anxiety and improves sleep and may have other benefits. Because of the powerful sedative qualities of this supplement, along with its capacity for creating tolerance (the need to take more to get the same benefit), it is recommended that you do not take this in combination with other medications. I recommend intermittent use of this product, to decrease the likelihood of dependence. That being said, I have a relative who combines this with Jarrow 5-HTP to create a powerful sleep compound. If you are taking psychiatric medications (especially MAOI medications), consult with your physician before using.

谢谢您的回应!

Ingredients have changed!

iHerb 客户发表于 6月 30, 2015 | 已验证购买

Relax-ALL used to work, but they have changed the formulation. Phenibut was taken out, and it is useless now. Do not waste your money!

谢谢您的回应!

Absolutely Awesome

iHerb 客户发表于 12月 09, 2008 | 已验证购买

This stuff is incredible. For me it as at least as powerful as standard prescription medications designed to aid sleep, relieve anxiety and reduce pain. All the benzodiazpines, sleep meds etc which I steer well clear of because of the very significant side effects and extremely dangerous tendency to cause nasty withdrawal symptoms. This really works profoundly as an anxyolitic and relaxant without any sedation, hangover or (so far as I can tell) alteration in sleep architecture (ie deep stage IV sleep is preserved) I think it works so well because it is a combination of 4 powerful nervous system inhibitors: phenibut, magnolols and l-theanine are all powerful in themselves, but dynamite in comination. Following a severe and repeated viral encephalitis (acute inflammation of the brain) I was left with a nervous system that was highly wired but had a very deficient braking/inhibition system. I spent years feeling like I was on speed, going through some sort of car crash. Tried pretty much everything. This is the best so far. Along with lots of melatonin at night, natural progesterone (I'm a girl!) which is very calming and alpha adrenergic receptor blockers. ONE VERY SERIOUS WORD OF WARNING. Phenibut acts on Gaba2 receptors. It does so very effectively. There is therefore, unfortunately a very real risk of developing dependency - as the receptors get used to having the stuff they start to need it and get miserable when it is withdrawn. Therefore YOU MUST TAKE BREAKS WHEN USING IT. This last point is very serious and should not be ignored. It's really a pity as I should like to use it permanently. However, I find that 5 days on and weekends off works well. Or even 4 days on and 2 days off. Additionally, I find that I need far less than the recommended dose of four capsules. I take 1/2 capsule at night. If I notice after several nights that I need more, then that is a sure sign I have already developed tolerance! Good luck. Its brilliant stuff. Throw away your Baclofen, your valium, your clonazapam. Here is something natural and effective. Just be cautious - it is powerful stuff.

谢谢您的回应!

be careful with these

iHerb 客户发表于 3月 04, 2011 | 已验证购买

I took these because I have suffered from chronic insomnia my entire life. They do really relax you and will eventually make you go to sleep. You just have to watch the dosage because it takes a while to work. You may think it is not working and take more. My problem with these is how you feel the next day....completely awful! I could not concentrate...completely in a brain fog, and sort of depressed feeling. I was just in a total funk actually. I thought it may be something else and used these again and had the same after day affect. I threw them away.

谢谢您的回应!

Мое спасение!

iHerb 客户发表于 10月 02, 2015 | 已验证购买

Это средство купила пол-года назад первый раз и теперь заказываю постоянно. Для меня оно спасение! Началось с того, что я стала плохо спать, просыпаться в 4-5 утра, а потом не могла заснуть.. Ко всему прочему у меня остеохондроз, сколиоз и очень часто болит спина по утрам. После приема этого средства (одна таблетка на ночь) я сплю как убитая (даже не слышу лай собак, которых у меня три, а живу я в частном секторе) и спина по утрам перестала болеть (за счет магнезиума в составе, который расслабляет все мышцы). От эти таблеток действительно расслабляешься. Кстати, встаю утром бодрой и выспавшейся, те эффекта "разбитости", как после снотворного, не бывает.

谢谢您的回应!

Сплю

iHerb 客户发表于 9月 20, 2014 | 已验证购买

Работает 100%. Много лет страдаю бессонницей, засыпаю быстро, но посреди ночи просыпаюсь, и все, не сплю до утра. Перепробовала все растительные средства для сна, пила мелатонин обычный и "отложенного действия" - все безрезультатно. Это средство - единственное, помогающее спать всю ночь.

谢谢您的回应!

Уже не то!

iHerb 客户发表于 12月 19, 2016 | 已验证购买

К сожалению состав изменили. Фенибут заменили на GABA. Соответственно действие чувствительно изменилось. Поэтому не грешите на старые отзывы. Раньше он действительно хорошо "работал". Звездочки поставил за старый вариант Релакса.

谢谢您的回应!

MRM Relax All

iHerb 客户发表于 12月 24, 2006 | 已验证购买

This is an excellent product. I do have to take the maximum of four capsules at bedtime to work for maximum effeciency. But all in all, this is the best product I have found for relaxation and a superior nights sleep. I was using GABA plus other supplements to get to sleep at night. Now this is all I need to use to attain good sleep. IHerb products are the best value all around including shipping prices. Thanks

谢谢您的回应!

Почти полностью убирает тревожность.

iHerb 客户发表于 12月 24, 2016 | 已验证购买

Страдаю нервными тиками и прочей хернeй. Спазмы мышц живота, рук и так далее. Недавно чет совсем переклинило, и стал моргать раза 3 в секунду вне дома. Стал глотать эти волшебные таблетосы 3 раза в день. Результат- ах*ренен! Хожу спокойненький, волнения нет, всё супер :) Заказал ещё 2 банки сие чуда)

谢谢您的回应!

Очень мягкое успокоительное

Tinkerbell发表于 10月 10, 2014 | 已验证购买

Как снотворное не действует совсем. Действует где-то через час после приема. Эффект не слишком ярко выраженный. Мне лично недостаточно. Вроде бы, в составе есть фенибут, из-за него и купила, в поиске аналога нашего фенибута, который по рецептам и очень действенный. Но, видимо, тут его то ли мало, то ли еще что, но не действует так, как я ожидала. Маме препарат понравился, принимает на ночь две капсулы - быстрее засыпает. Только из-за мамы ставлю "четверку".

谢谢您的回应!

1-10 共 124 个

1 2 3 4 5