Great product! Plenty of bugs in one capsule!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product you can find if you are looking for bulgaricus. High amount of bugs for a dollar!

Good Start

Posted by Expat American in PH on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Started taking one last night along & again this morning as well as one for our oldest child. Think it's already working to help with the season flu/cold that we get around here. I've had issues lately with that along with possibly overgrowth of yeast in the stomach (triggered by a Krispy Kreme doughnut last week). Had originally contacted the company some time ago about the composition of the probiotic & they wrote back to share the following. S. thermophilus = 22bil, Lb delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus = 8.5bil, Lb acidophilus = 22bil, Bifidobacteria ssp = 1mil.. I did take this along with Jarrow Formulas, Saccharomyces Boulardii plus Enzymatic Therapy, DigestRight, so the combination may be even more beneficial for my situation.

I LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

LOVE IT

Really potent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does things to the bowels!

Best for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good product of Lactobacillus Bulgaricus . Not bad price of Bulgaricus.

Does not contain DDS-1, but has helped fight seasonal illnesses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for about five years now and have found that my Winter colds have been fewer and less severe.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product at a great value.

start to improve after 3 days

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Can feel big difference starting from the third day with 4 capsules in the morning and before bed.

I like the product, but.......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. I think IHerb is absolutely terrific in every way but one. Once I chose a product it is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE TO DELETE IT !! Sure, I hit the delete button and its deleted for a few seconds, but it pops up again like Freddy Kruger . Come on, iherb! Fix this!