Delicioussss

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

I consider myself kind of a nut butter fanatic (I've paid up to $12 for a good tub of nut butter). I've long been a fan of Justin's Almond Butter - it's the best one I've found. I bought the honey peanut butter blend because it was on sale... I like the taste of peanut butter, but I usually eat almond butter because it's better for you. This one is WOW. I opened up the Honey PB blend just for a quick taste, and I ended up eating so much that I practically made a meal out of it. Great texture too - not to runny and didn't separate like most natural PBs.

Awesome spread

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Whoever this Justin is, I LOVE HIM. I've tried two Justin's nut butter spreads so far, and both have been amazing. Such a great change from just plain peanut butter! Love it!

Yammy!!!

Posted by AllaPopova on May 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good product! You dont even need jelly for it! Jusy love it!

Too much sugar

Posted by antonkunin on August 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I quite liked this product, but if you ask me, there is too much sugar in it. It's certainly yummy, but it's too sweet for me, I'm afraid.

Delish

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

I eat this with bananas and I love it! tastes delicious

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

very nice tasty

Only peanut butter that I love

Posted by Ahpeng on September 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

This one does not cause any sore throat unlike the other commercial brands in supermarkets. Thumbs up. Love this one with a bit of honey.

Now this is peanut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best word to describe this peanut butter is rich. The texture is quite thick which works well for putting on fruit and reduces the possibility of a mess. And speaking of messes, I like the fact that these jars aren’t filled to the top, which gives you room to stir without spilling oil everywhere.

Sweetness

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

The honey butter has a delightfully sweet honey taste to it that is just strong enough to create a distinct flavor, but not be overpowering. It goes well with a rather light jam or jelly, or by itself on some toast.

Marvellous

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely adore this! The best peanut butter I've ever tried, smooth, creamy and crunchy at the same time.

1 2 3