smell so lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i really like this smell of lavender, my bath room fills with this nice scent

Recommendations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and the feeling of the skin.

jason lavender body wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

like the smell and abit foamy, but smell dont stay long. Received the item leakage but wrote an email to Customer Service to complain but no reply. Disappointed. Dont like iherb packaging, they should bubble wrap the items when shipped out as I read the reviews, some customers complained of leakage but it seems they dont listen to customer reviews. Except this, I am quite pleased with their fast delivery.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product, the smell wasnt what I expected, but it works very well an doesnt dry out my skin. Will purchase again. Great price also.

body wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

wonderful, silky, smells divine.

Great product for great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love Jason's body wash. It leaves the skin very smooth and smells great (I tried Tea Tree & Lavender, and though they're very different scents, they both smell great). The only downside is the bottle, which makes it hard to ship overseas (it leaked on both times I ordered it, but no other damage).

Nice scent...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice body wash with a nice scent but the lavender irritates my skin, that is why I am giving it 3 out of 5 stars. :(

NOT A LAVENDER SCENT

Posted by rossanav on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I USE MANY LAVENDER SCENTED PRODUCTS AND THIS ONE CAME NO WHERE CLOSE TO A LAVENDER SCENT. IT HAS A PLESANT SCENT AND IT DOES SOFTEN SKIN. I WANTED LAVENDER THO.

Broken product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have received this product, but it was broken. It was spilled inside the packaging. After that, it was useless for me.

mild, gentle french lavender scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

this body wash does it's job and smells great. i'm stocking up with these, this is my new favourite!