已加入购物车
总额:
折扣:
一起
数量:
购物车总额:
结帐
客户们同时也选购了:
24/7 协助

iHerb客户评论

很抱歉,此产品已没有库存.

发表评论
评论
1-10 共 51 个
语言
排序方式
简体中文
搜索评论

Great price!

iHerb 客户发表于 11月 24, 2009 | 已验证购买

I'm happy with my TMG. I'm using it for depression and it has definitely improved my mood and mental clarity--the effects for me were immediate. It makes sleeping more difficult--so I take literally the smallest amount you can imagine--just a pinch. I tried SAM-e in the past and didn't like the enteric coating--seems like this has the same effect and I like it much better because it's about a tenth of the price, there's no enteric coating, and I can tailor my dose to my needs.

谢谢您的回应!

Pleasantly surprised

iHerb 客户发表于 5月 23, 2010 | 已验证购买

Started using in June '09 since I read it might melt fat and helps build up muscle. I use between 2-4 little scoops a day. During the summer I read in the reviews that it helped for depression and then I realized why I was feeling so well, felt calmer and had more energy. At the same time I had started the digestive grape bitters crystals that might have helped too since it cleans the liver and there are a lot of emotions related to the liver.

谢谢您的回应!

Good TMG - It definitely does something for me!

iHerb 客户发表于 4月 27, 2009 | 已验证购买

I take this product regularly. It dissolves easily and I find that on days when other energy supplements run out of gas or don't seem to work, this provides a boost. It seems like this is a missing link or something. I generally feel better when I take it. TMG is supposed to lower homocysteine levels, so maybe it has something to do with it. It is very cheap and I take the little jar to work. This little jar will last a long time too.

谢谢您的回应!

Gives a real pick up

iHerb 客户发表于 10月 08, 2008 | 已验证购买

This does give me a pick up and with fibro I need that. I take a 1/4 of what is recommended as more than that and I can't sleep.

谢谢您的回应!

молекулярный дизраптор что это?

iHerb 客户发表于 12月 01, 2016 | 已验证购买

Почитав отзывы по препараты понял, что люди владеют лишь поверхностной информацией о действии 3МГ как донатора метильных группировок, что важно для второй фазы детоксикации, а именно метиллирования. Кстати, тем кто хочет понизить уровень гомоцистеина, одного 3МГ маловато будет, так как в этом каскаде биохимических реакций есть еще несколько Ко-факторов, о которых многие просто не в курсе или забыли. Так вот, 3МГ хорош еще тем, что он является прекрасным хелатирующим агентом, то есть, проще говоря, это вещество может крепко связывать и выводить из организма соли тяжелых металлов, такие как ртуть, свинец, алюминий и некоторые другие. Причем за счет маленького размера, это вещество проходит даже ГЭБ! Это его свойство, будет полезно тем, кто всерьез озадачен вопросами детоксикации организма при хронических интоксикациях, а так же будет в помощь тем родителям, у которых есть детки с аутизмом. Пользуйтесь! Будьте здоровы!

谢谢您的回应!

Instant side effects with only 1/3 scoop!

PurplePegasus发表于 2月 23, 2013 | 已验证购买

This gave me a pressure headache within minutes of ingestion. I show symptoms of homocystinuria which might simply be mimicked by candida's malabsorption syndrome, the resutls are the same since I can't digest/metabolize B vitamins! Anyway, extensive research on homocystinuria led me to purchasing this item. I woke up just past 5am, a bit later than I wanted and right after breakfast started experiencing CFIDS/herxheimer symptoms. Thinking this would alleviate the fatigue, I put 1/3rd of a scoop in an empty capsule. Bad idea! I became instantly confused, with an incipient headache and just this feeling of overall malaise. Thankfully I keep charcoal caps at hand: they mop up toxins, medicines and supplements OD alike. I took 2 and within minutes experienced relief from the TMG side effects in the sense of head pressure gone, brain fog and fatigue lifted. I did a quick google on the side effects: many people at forums report the exact same thing. What a bummer! I thought this was the missing link, I guess not! Also please note: 1) There is no info provided as to whether this is the toxic synthetic TMG (now I do wonder!) or whether it's derived from natural sources. 2) Whereas shampoo bottles give detailed step by step instructions on where to apply the shampoo and what to do with it once you have hand to head, this bottle leaves us absolutely in the dark! It doesn't say whether to take on empty stomach or after a meal; it doesn't even tell us whether to drop the powder in food, tongue or how. I have empty capsules, if you do not, I don't know how palatable this is, might be bitter or sweet, don't know! On the plus side, there is a really cute tiny scoop inside this bottle. I guess 1 star for cute mini scoop! :-|

谢谢您的回应!

Эффективный липотропик.В комплексном похудении обязательный препарат!

DoctorMironova发表于 11月 24, 2015 | 已验证购买

Как известно,жиросжигатели бывают термогенного и липотропного действия.Липотропики облегчают переработку липидов.Липотропики — холин, метионин, инозит, бетаин и другие, — это аминокислоты, без которых невозможно нормализовать холестериновый обмен в организме. Они увеличивают производство в печени лецитина, который, в свою очередь, стимулирует выделение из нее жира. Вещества с липотропным действием необходимы,чтобы печень от жировой дистрофии, уменьшать отложение холестерина в кровеносных сосудах, снижать опасность холестериновых камней в желчном пузыре. Ко вторым и относится триметилгицин.Целых 3 метильные группы! Кроме того, установлено значение бетаина для реакций метилирования ДНК, что делает данное вещество весьма перспективным для ослабления аномальных мутаций ДНК. Рекомендую данный препарат в комплексной программе снижения жировой массы,наряду с ацетил-карнитином и липоевой кислотой,опционно--экстрактом зелёного чая или мягким термогеником. Еще больше полезных отзывов,основанных на личном опыте врача-диетолога--на моей странице DoctorMironova.

谢谢您的回应!

Very strong but good

iHerb 客户发表于 3月 21, 2010 | 已验证购买

I take a tiny bit of this (about 1/8 tsp) and it gives a little lift. It keeps me awake if I take more of it.

谢谢您的回应!

SAM

iHerb 客户发表于 7月 01, 2008 | 已验证购买

Great product. I use this with choline cocktail and berry High along with L-methionine for a morning drink. Provides energy.

谢谢您的回应!

Jarrow Formula, TMG Crystals

iHerb 客户发表于 8月 02, 2010 | 已验证购买

For the most part, Happy with product. Though at times the crystals are clumped together, and I have not been receiving the plastic scoop in the product. This makes taking the product difficult.

谢谢您的回应!

1-10 共 51 个

1 2 3 4 5