已加入购物车
总额:
折扣:
一起
数量:
购物车总额:
结帐
客户们同时也选购了:
24/7 协助

iHerb客户评论

很抱歉,此产品已没有库存.

发表评论
评论
1-10 共 68 个
语言
排序方式
简体中文
搜索评论

BroccoMax, a probable waste of money

iHerb 客户发表于 8月 08, 2013 | 已验证购买

I was a regular user of this product because I don't care for the taste of broccoli, but want to get the considerable health benefits offered by sulforaphane. However, I came across a recent independent study that compared the release of sulforaphane derived from fresh broccoli to a broccoli extract supplement, which happened to be Jarrow BroccoMax, the same supplement that I was using. In the study, the subjects ingested 6 capsules of BroccoMax daily, which was 3-times the dose that I used.The study found that sulforphane release from broccoli depended on the presence of an enzyme in broccoli called myrosinase, that is released when the broccoli is chewed. This enzyme converts the precursor for sulforaphane in broccoli into active sulforaphane. But without the presence of myrosinase, the conversion to active sulforaphane is negligible. There is some conversion in the colon through the action of intestinal bacteria, but the amount of sulforaphane absorbed from this route is thought to be very low, and may not occur at all in some people. The point here is that BroccoMax doesn't actually contain sulforaphane, but rather the inactive precursor to sulforaphane, which must be converted by myrosinase into active sulforaphane. And there is no myrosinase in BroccoMax. I wrote to the company that produces this ingredient in BroccoMax(not Jarrow), and they refused to answer me when I asked them about the activity of the product. As such, it appears that BroccoMax is useless, and does not provide any significant sulforaphane activity. It's a complete waste of money, and I won't be using it anymore.

谢谢您的回应!

полезно

iHerb 客户发表于 10月 16, 2014 | 已验证购买

Употребила сей продукт в комплексном лечении мастопатии. Показатели хорошие. Возможно брокколи тоже сделала свой вклад в мое здоровье.

谢谢您的回应!

Jarrow Formulas, BroccoMax, 250 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (

iHerb 客户发表于 12月 22, 2008 | 已验证购买

Cancer runs in my family, particularly prostate cancer. I was having groin pain which disappeared soon after I began to take BrocoMax, this being the highest potency product that I could find. Do the research on the effects of broccoli on oncogenes.

谢谢您的回应!

Замена брокколи на брокколи в таблетках

SelenaBeauty发表于 7月 13, 2016 | 已验证购买

Не каждый из нас захочет каждый день кушать по 100 грамм сырой брокколи. В таких случаях можно употреблять брокколи в таблетках. Но, как позволили обнаружить исследования, капуста брокколи в таблетках имеет в 5-8 раз меньшую биодоступность, чем из свежей натуральной брокколи. Это происходит потому, что большинство брокколи БАД не активизированы мирозиназой, и поэтому превращение глюкозинолатов в изотиоцианаты в первую очередь зависит от активности мирозиназы из кишечной микробной флоры отдельного человека. Поэтому, выбирая таблетки, нужно искать активацию мирозиназой. Капуста брокколи польза для подавления гликирования белков, продления жизни, укрепления костей, предупреждения рака легких, толстой кишки, груди, простаты, поджелудочной железы, рака желудка, для нормализации артериального давления и снижения уровня холестерина. Капуста брокколи — один из трёх самых полезных овощей, среди которых ещё морковь и помидоры. Прежде всего, мы ценим брокколи за её свойства очень сильно подавлять гликирование белков — одного из основных процессов старения. Особенно капуста брокколи важна для предупреждения старения кожи. ***** Капуста брокколи защищает кожу от морщин. Натуральный (не искусственный) витамин С важен для иммунитета и здоровья кожи. Полстакана сырой брокколи (45 грамм) обеспечивает почти 70% рекомендуемой суточной дозы. Капуста брокколи снижает смертность. ***** Капуста брокколи содержит большое количество витамина К1, который важен для свертывания крови и может способствовать здоровью костей, предупреждая остеопороз, и, снижая смертность от всех в причин в два раза. *****Капуста брокколи защищает сердце. Калий — один из важнейших минералов, который благотворно влияет на контроль артериального давления и профилактику сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний. ***** Капуста брокколи улучшает здоровье глаз. Ослабленное зрение -это общее следствие старения. Капуста брокколи содержит лютеин, зеаксантин и бета-каротин, которые могут способствовать улучшению здоровья глаз. ***** апуста брокколи считается гойтрогеном. Гойтрогены — это вещества, которые нарушают выработку гормонов щитовидной железы, препятствуя поглощение йода в щитовидной железе. А это значит, что для людей, страдающих пониженным количеством гормонов щитовидной железы, брокколи не стоит использовать, как ежедневный продукт питания!!! Людям, которые принимают препарат варфарин (антикоагулянт) следует проконсультироваться с врачом, прежде чем увеличивать потребление брокколи. Высокий уровень витамина K1 в брокколи может понизить эффект варфарина.

谢谢您的回应!

BroccoMax

iHerb 客户发表于 4月 28, 2009 | 已验证购买

Firstly, your delivery charge is by far the cheapest I have ever found for any product I have ordered over the net and believe me I have ordered tons!! The product was delivered in a timely manner of which I was appreciative. Finally, BroccoMax is a fabulous product. I ordered it after reading about what HSI had to say about it vis a vis COPD. I have had asthma for 40 years. Along with another herbal product I take to control my asthma, this product certainly goes along way in relieving the residual damage that has been done over the years from the inflammation and constant use of steriod inhalers. I have recently thrown out all my inhalers for the first time in 40 years, that is how confident I am of the products I am using to control my asthma. Again, thanks for the great service, I would highly recommend your company to everyone!

谢谢您的回应!

You must love Jarrow products.

iHerb 客户发表于 4月 08, 2008 | 已验证购买

Take it with a mixture of antioxidants + flavanoids + turmeric/ginger, and tell me how it feels in one month. Because I personally was surprised to realize it's working as an energizer! I'm mixing it with Jarrow Wellness Optimizer (3/day)+ Jarrow Neuro Defense (1-2/day) + Fish Oil (~1000mg/day) + D3 (~2000UI/day).

谢谢您的回应!

Excellent product

iHerb 客户发表于 4月 24, 2009 | 已验证购买

I use it to fight the recurrence of breast cancer. It is more economical than other products on the market. It would be nice if it came in a larger amount of pills per bottle.

谢谢您的回应!

hPylori killer!

iHerb 客户发表于 2月 16, 2015 | 已验证购买

I took this product in combination with other supplements to kill hPylori, when I couldn't (and didn't want to) take antibiotics. The biopsy of stomach lining a few months later showed NEGATIVE for hPylory! So glad for that result and for Broccomax availability!

谢谢您的回应!

God-sent for airways

iHerb 客户发表于 10月 06, 2009 | 已验证购买

Very powerful positive effect on copd, and for smoking related airway diseases in general

谢谢您的回应!

Great

detoxhealing发表于 9月 28, 2009 | 已验证购买

This seems to give me more energy. Glad to have discovered this!

谢谢您的回应!

1-10 共 68 个

1 2 3 4 5