Unexpectedly sweet scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

From Myrrh and Frankincense scent I expected more of woody dry undertone of aroma, but the scent is incredibly sweet, very elegant, makes my bathroom smell like heaven, very relaxing, I love it. I washed my face with this soap and it was perfect for me!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I keep buying bars of this and placing them in my drawers and yarn collection and then use them when I need them. Its wonderful to grab a bear of socks or undershirts and have them smell like the soap & they do a great job of deterring little moths and/or other bugs naturally.

Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son gave this to me last May for Mother's Day ,I have used it ever since... sadly my son passed away last August, so this soap is very soothing to me. Makes me happy

The best soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am thrilled that iHerb is carrying the Indigo Wild products. This soap not only smells heavenly but is all natural and so good for your skin.

Love this Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Never dries your skin. Very nice scent.

great company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

thanks for the quick delivery, product was a good deal, too!

Love this elegant soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this soap! It makes a rich lather and has a wonderful fragrance that lingers. It leaves my skin feeling clean and comfortable. It isn't drying. The two-tone construction of the bar is elegant. Love it!

original

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very nice original soap with pleasant smell, really clean your skin.

Good bath bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this soap smells so good and is very, very gentle and non non-drying on my skin

InDIGO WILD GOATS MILK FRANKINCENSE MYRRH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Heaven in a bar. Spa experience for a mere $5. Will buy more. Luscious. Hope the company can make other exotic soaps..eg try the Asian Pandan leaf.

1 2 3 4