Not Effective If You Have Dark Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Once you take a closer look at this product, you realize that the emphasis is on covering the gray, not coloring the black. Well, it does cover the gray, but that's not what I needed. I wanted to make my black hair red. This product didn't really help with that.

Beautiful Color, easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After 20 years of using commercial hair color - and liking the results, I became aware of cruelty free and harmful chemical free options. I did a fair amount of online research and finally decided to try Herbatint. I have very short hair, so I like that you can mix only a small batch and save the rest for another use. I can get between 2 to 3 colorings from one package. The color results are beaufitul. I chose the henna red, which is very true to the color results I've seen from using real henna - without the complicated, time consuming process. I have a fair amount of gray and the coverage is great. The color lasts about 3 1/2 to 4 weeks which is no differnt than the commercial brand I had been using. My only negative (and it's not bad) is that my hair is a bit drier feeling with this product and the conditioner which comes with it isn't really all that great. After washing my hair, I use a different conditioner and leave it in (no rinsing) and that works out well. I wish I had made the switch to this brand years ago!

Herbatint Permanent Herbal Haircolor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No strong smell. Easy to use!

Thus product has a great future.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The absolute best hair color I have ever used and I have used many. Long-lasting beautiful rich tones. Recommend.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about 5 years. Colour lasts a long time, it fades slowly. I use it about every 6 weeks. I have shortish hair and get two uses out of each packet. I would highly recommend this Herbatint product.

the best hair color ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase