已加入购物车

简体中文
搜索评论

Great Adrenal Support!

iHerb 客户发表于 10月 19, 2013 | 已验证购买

I was recently tested and was found to have an elevated TSH level. I just started on this supplement a few days ago, and I can already feel a big difference! I do exercise regularly and I take a plethora of supplements, but this really compliments my regimen well. I initially tried a product with glandular constituents, and I found that to have side effects (mostly nausea!). With this product, I feel no side effects - only increased energy and well-being. Definitely give this one a try. BTW - this is my first review of a product ever. That has to count for something!

Good stuff!

iHerb 客户发表于 12月 08, 2009 | 已验证购买

This product has been a godsend. After just one bottle (plus daily exercise - walking in the park) my adrenals calmed down and stopped causing me stress and fatigue. My adrenals now are in much better shape . . . but whenever I run out of the Liquid Phyto-Caps I can start to feel a bit of the old burning and stress coming back. So that's when I jump online and reorder. Thanks to iHerb for the great savings

Sress Support & More Energy

CoolinArizona发表于 10月 04, 2010 | 已验证购买

I have had hair analysis for about 2 years now and used other supplements for supporting my adrenals based on the test results showing weakened adrenals. I switched to Gaia adrenal health and noticed a difference in my energy and stamina levels almost immediately. These herbs are about as pure as they get and I like that they are all vegetarian, no fillers and alcohol free. Gaia herbs are the best in my mind.

Very effective!

iHerb 客户发表于 3月 30, 2009 | 已验证购买

I have been using this product for seven months now and it is very effective for giving the support needed for my overactive adrenals. I have fewer spikes and episodes of nervousness when using this consistently. I would recommend this to anyone dealing with adrenal issues. It is pure and easily digestible.

AWESOME!!

iHerb 客户发表于 12月 12, 2010 | 已验证购买

I love this product! I am using it for adrenal fatigue and it has worked wonders for me! Definitely the best thing I have tried. I am on my second bottle and will continue to use it. So happy to have found this...it does what it claims.

i love this product

iHerb 客户发表于 7月 30, 2014 | 已验证购买

I buy these on iherb as i order other things that are more expensive in australia and i was looking for a good adrenal herbal formula - a blogger had recommended them upon taking a look at the reviews it seemed a good option to order...well... i love these liquid phyto caps - i really noticed a difference when i ran out - and in stressful times and when i am up cooking all night or at my desk to stupid hours it really makes a difference and soothes the trauma i am creating for my body! so anecdotally i say these are fantastic ...i sometimes also use some adrenal cortex from thorne and i drink teas with tulsi and lavender - and sometimes i really try to just get to bed on time and rest and meditate and do yoga and all the other things that support the adrenals - i herb you are awesome!

谢谢您的回应!

Good for your nerves and your figure

iHerb 客户发表于 4月 06, 2011 | 已验证购买

I don't think this product is enough on its own, but if you actively try to practise relaxation etc, this is a really good product to support you with that. I was going through a really bad high-stress, no-sleep period, and after starting this supplementation it's been a lot easier to stay at an optimal energy level and sleep enough. I also need less coffee to stay alert, and I can see my abs again. Super! :)

Excellent Product

iHerb 客户发表于 7月 05, 2009 | 已验证购买

I have been taking this product for a number of months now and this was actually prescribed by a physician. It certainly has helped my adrenal problems as well as my allergies.

谢谢您的回应!

Anthony Williams recommended product - excellent!

iHerb 客户发表于 8月 20, 2016 | 已验证购买

I found this product excellent in effectiveness, increasing physical energy. However you have to take 4 a day so one bottle of 60 doesn't last long and needs to be factored into your order.

谢谢您的回应!

Если у вас стресс затянулся, то вам это надо

Bezznina发表于 1月 12, 2017 | 已验证购买

О пагубном воздействии психологического стресса знали еще древние, а самые любопытные из них ставили опыты. Такой, например: к одному столбу привязали волка, а к другому - овцу. Волк ни при каком условии не мог доста¬ть до овцы. Однако бедняжка все же погибла спустя два дня. От стресса. Похоже на правду. Из теории о трех стадиях стресса (стадия тревоги, стадия адаптации и стадия истощения) следует, что если дело зашло слишком далеко, и организм не может противостоять стрессу, то наступает реальная угроза нашему здоровью и даже выживанию. Роль антистрессоров у нас выполняют два микроскопических парных органа - надпочечники. Внешняя часть надпочечников (кора) выделяет кортикостероидные гормоны (в т.ч. кортизол), которые контролируют метаболизм, воспалительные процессы и кровяное давление. Внутренняя часть надпочечников (мозговое вещество) выделяет адреналин и норадреналин - гормоны, которые отвечают за стресс. Стресс задуман природой для того, чтобы позволить нам совершить активные действия в очень короткий период времени, и надпочечники должны помочь собрать силы в кулак. После этого они могут самовосстановиться. Но мы теперь не позволяем себе отдыхать и расслабляться, даже когда это жизненно важно, и поэтому организм находится в состоянии боевой готовности постоянно. Долго ли он протянет? Мы недоумеваем, почему к нам так часто цепляются простудные заболевания. Откуда берутся тревоги и страхи? Почему просыпаемся среди ночи? Отчего неадекватно реагируем, принимая все близко к сердцу, раздражаемся и трудно находим общий язык с окружающими? Ныне модный "синдром хронической усталости", по мнению медиков, является не чем иным, как ослаблением функции надпочечников. Наши спасители сами нуждаются в защите и поддержке. Что же делать, чтобы не повторить участь авиценновской овечки? Надо, "увидев волка", принимать адаптогены. Адаптогены - это биологически активные вещества (в нашем случае - растительные), стимулирующие организм противостоять стрессу - самому сильному ускорителю старения. Они помогают поддерживать стабильность жизненно важных внутренних параметров в переменных условиях окружающей среды, обладая мощным омолаживающим эффектом. Ценным свойством адаптогенов из природных источников является отсутствие выраженных побочных эффектов, отрицательного последействия и лекарственной зависимости, что ставит их в выгодное положение по сравнению со многими синтетическими препаратами. Добавка в своем составе имеет несколько растительных адаптогенов: родиолу розовую, базилик, ашвагандху и лимонник. Принимать добавку рекомендуется по 2 капсулы 2 раза в день после еды. Непременно утром и днем, только не вечером Следует учитывать, что адаптогены усиливают действие возбуждающих препаратов и одновременно уменьшают эффект успокаивающих средств. Для профилактики рекомендуется принимать курсами по 1-2 месяца два раза в год, лучше зимой или поздней осенью. Мне этот комплекс адаптогенов помогает справиться с тяжелым стрессом – похоронила мужа. Этому горькому событию предшествовали полгода осознания полной безысходности, паллиативного лечения и борьбы.

1-10 共 39 个