lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this cereal rocks! Its has a nice flavour, crunchy texture, decent amount of proten and topped with some nondairy milk, its filling as well. Other cereals get me hungry soon. No added sweetner of any kind, will buy again

Yummy start to the day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Only just tried this cereal this morning with soymilk & a chopped banana. Very pleasant & Very crunchy (reminds me of Grapenuts cereal)

Love that there is no sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like ezekiel brand...sprouted & no sugar...it's hearty & helps with regularity :)

Ezekiel Fan!

Posted by Maxine Adele on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these cereals as they keep me fuller for a longer period of time and the taste is pleasant. It's kind of like plain granola as far as the taste. It isn't sweet so if you're used to sugary cereals, this may not be your cup of tea. For me, it's definitely worth paying a couple $ extra for a quality product.

Fast Metabolism Diet Compliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this cereal, as it is compliant with the diet I am following. Tastes great and is made from sprouted grains.

Filling and good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No added sweeteners with crunch sliced almond flakes. A good buy!

Cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Muy crocante y bajo en dulzor

Sprouted live grain cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cereal has the nice feature of being sprouted live grains. Great tasting, it has a delightful crunchiness. There's nothing else like it in the supermarkets where I live. I am grateful to iHerb for making this product accessible to me where I live.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Crunchy and no added sweeteners. 8g of protein and 6g of fiber. Organic. Did I mention that it is crunchy? For those of you that like crunchy, this is for you! You know who you are.

Almond Ezekiel Cereal