LOVE IT!

Posted by Goldie on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

environmentally friendly, fair trade, fair price, helps animals and tastes great! rich and earthy taste of cacao, absolutely love it with my coffee break. フェアートレード、環境保護、絶滅動物への募金なのに良心的な値段。味は700円ぐらいするようなチョコでとても上品で大地を感じるようなカカオの味。うちでブレイク中です^^

Can really taste the raspberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried a number of these bars, and they were all great, but this was one of my particular favourites. Lots of real raspberry pieces, and great flavour. It's sometimes tough to find good chocolate that is dairy-free, but this is great. Will definitely purchase again.

Recomeded for people who like raspberries :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Loved it, had a lot of raspberries in it! :)

Dark Chocolate with Raspberries Is SO Good! Nice Price.

Posted by BeckySue on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried this smooth dark chocolate and even though I am not used to eating dark chocolate this was good. I wish it had way more raspberries though. I would buy this item again.

My boyfriend ate it all

Posted by Chocolicious on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't taste it because the parcel arrived when I wasn't at home, he opened it and ate it all! But he said it was absolutely gorgeous, according to him, raspberries give a pleasant tangy touch to the chocolate. Thanks for helping the animals.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best chocolate from Endangered Species. Love the combination of dark chocolate and raspberries, and also supports endangered species :)

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice chocolate with natural dry raspberry

Solid

Posted by wholefoods on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A nice dark chocolate for the price. Raspberry taste is subtle, but adds a good element.

Where are the raspberries?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The chocolate is quite nice but there are hardly any raspberries. The reason for me buying this is because I love raspberries.

Raspberry isn't really there

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The dark chocolate is delicious, and I do appreciate the fact that there's some fiber in the bar from the raspberries, but I don't taste the raspberry flavor at all. Too subtle of a taste for me. So not my favorite, but still good chocolate.