Works as well as oxiclean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works as well as Oxiclean and this company claims not to do animal testing. I was disappointed to learn that Oxiclean does some animal testing so I was pleased to have found this product.

The best natural stain remover!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Switched from oxi clean to oxo brite a few years back...glad I did, it works just as well and earth/animal friendly. The trick is to soak heavily stained clothing with 2-5 scoops for a few hours or overnight depending on how badly stained. For whitening usually 30 minutes works although I dont always soak and my whites come out white. Or mix 1-2 scoops in a small bowl with a small amount of water for a pretreatment solution for old stains apply and rub with a brush (I use a toothbrush) and let sit overnight. Wash and voila no stains! This gets everyday kiddo grass/food stains out without soaking if washed within 1-2 days. Also I really like the quantity and the price! Their are a few other brands that are less quantity and twice the price! So glad I herb carries this product!

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it together with ECOS lavander laundry detergent and clothes and towels come out very clean.

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First time I have purchased this product I will now be a regular user. I got stains out of an old T Shirt that were 2 years old. Whites are brighter. I also used it to clean up a kwilia deck. I used 1cup of oxo brite in 1/2 a bucket of hot water and then put it into a garden sprayer. I sprayed it onto a deck that needed cleaning up. I kept it wet for 20 minutes and then brushed with a broom and a hose, the amount of dirt it lifted was crazy. Rinse off with garden hose and Wow a really clean deck :)

good~~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product~ This Oxygen power is good for earth and my baby~^^

So far, no good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This didn't brighten our whites on the first try. It may still have a use as a stain remover for stains that are caught quickly - at least, we are hoping - but it doesn't give us the general whitening for our whites load that we were hoping for.

Very Powerful

Posted by Minjee-kim on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very powerful for dirty clothes! I put 1 scoop when i cleaned my baby's clothes and it worked very well!

Ingredients Changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Previously, it only contained sodium percarbonate and sodium carbonate. Now it also has sodium metasilicate (for pH adjustment).

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This works very well to keep clothes clean, smelling great and looking new. It is however, very hard to use if you have a front load machine. You have to dissolve a scoop in hot water first then add it to the bleach cup. It takes at least a couple of minutes to dissolve properly.

great cleaner

Posted by freeradicle on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to clean toilets, sinks and laundry stains. It gives off a whiff of hydrogen peroxide when mixed with water.

1 2