wipe's texture is hard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was very excited to finally find baby wipes that I can use on my baby's face but when I received this I as very disappointed because the wipes have hard texture . A damp paper towel is softer compared to these . It should have been softer since one of the uses is for the face .

Great, but hard to get out of the package

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really loved these wipes. They are nice and thick, gentle on baby's bottom, and don't have any harsh chemicals or scents. However, they never came nicely out of the package. I'd end up tearing them or one would come out and I'd have to fish around for another one. Still good wipes.

Thick, great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love these. Wish they hadn't changed the packaging! They don't close and dry out :(

Price Of Products Raised Without Notice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying babyganics products since my child is born. Reasonly i have notice that the prices has been hicked up especially the baby wipes... Been a good consumer but with the current price have to look into other options... Very disappointed Iherbs...

Excellent value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These wipes are a really good value for a 100-pack. They don't have a strong scent, and they are thick enough to get the dirtiest of jobs done well.

Good baby wipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gentle, no scent. Thick cloths. Just a good simple baby wipe.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Some pieces maybe too dry, however overall good to use for my baby!

Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The wipes have a nasty smell and my son got allergic. Maybe the room temperature is high during summer. He used different brands of wipe and got no problem.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very economic

Very good baby wipes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are the best baby wipes sold in iHerb in my opinion. I buy them regularly.

1 2 3