excellent tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

An excellent tonic. What you need for my oily skin. Does not shine, the skin more healthy. The only negative - a sharp odor.

Yulia

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Make note: it makes your skin feel hot (like burns). And your eyes area can burn a little. Anyway it cleanses your skin a lot (very nice for oily skin).

Natural Herbal Facial Astringent

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like it so far. Just started using it so I'll edit this review when I see some results :)

Seems alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to help with my oily face and so far I've noticed less oil but it does have a strong sweet fragrance. So if you don't like sweet smells don't use it.

She loves it

Posted by RodericRinehart on February 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Aubrey products always go over spectacularly here, and this one is no exception.

Great !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best facial toner on the market. Keeps my face smooth and stops the shine on my face. Great for acne sufferers.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

Superb toner for oily skin. After trying so many brands of toner, this is the best. BOth quality and $$.

Greatness

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried everything within a 10 year period and no satisfaction. My acne is almost gone in a 2 week period!!!! Even my old scars are disappearing.. I will always buy this product.. P.S. Use three times a day

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect toner for oily/combination skin. It's soothing, refreshing and not drying at all, has a very light pleasant scent. Highly recommended!

New Jersey

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the product and cleared up my skin

1 2 3 4