Crunchy!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like Alter Eco chocolates, they are organic, contain no soy lecithin, and no artificial ingredients. This one has quinoa bits and it is crunchy! My favourite is Dark Coconut Toffee. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Amazing chocolate

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Chocolate is amazing -> check. Quinoa is awesome -> check. Combine these two and create a chocolate bar is nothing short of genius ;-) This bar is minimum 60% cacao, fairtrade, organic, vegan, and it has no gluten, no soy or other added additives. In my opinion a great bar to get if you are a chocolate lover who likes their chocolate to be of good quality.

Soy-Free

Posted by Turboshopper on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It isn't easy to find chocolate that doesn't contain soy lecithin, so I am grateful for Alter Eco chocolate. I received my Dark Quinoa bar yesterday, 6-15-2016. The Best Before date on the packaging read "10-07-2016". The bar tasted fine, although it had a gray hue, due to sugar bloom/fat bloom (often happens when chocolate is rapidly moved from a cold temperature to a warmer one). The gray hue is harmless - just not aesthetically pleasing. I love the crispy quinoa texture - way better for me than a traditional rice crispies chocolate bar. My local health food store carries this flavor, but it's always sold out. iHerb to the rescue!

best chocolate ever

Posted by polarstar on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

not too sweet + crispy + crunchy = WONDERFUL!

Very tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great vegan chocolate nice addition of the quinoa

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is delicious and healthy to boot...

Good chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Fun quinoa crunch

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great chocolate! The quinoa puffs are perfect!

Best vegan chocolate ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only vegan chocolate I liked! All other chocolates I tried tasted like dark chocolate with tons of sugar, and had a hard texture. This one however, it tastes a bit close to milk chocolate, and it’s very creamy! I love that it’s also fair trade and organic. I always recommend it to my vegan friends

very crunchy and yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love it very much. The rice in the chocolate is crispy and it is not too sweet to my taste. The bar of chocolate just get eaten in no time.