disappointed

Posted by wicked72 on January 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is ok. The price is much much higher (+25%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as last time!!! I wont order it again!

Excellent - Boosts Immune System, Fights Off Viruses

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I spent 8 hours a day on a hospital ward, every day for 3 solid weeks when there were many patients on the floor suffering from a super-bug. I was stationed right outside their isolation rooms as nurses suited up and came and went from the rooms, the doors opening and closing all the time. At the time I didnt know about the super-bug - had no idea what afflicted the people in isolation. About a week into my time there, I started rapidly developing a pretty nasty sore throat. That's when one of the nurses told me about the super-bug. Normally, when I experience the precise symptoms I was having, it quickly develops into severe strep throat and then progresses into very bad head conjestion, terrible couching, bad plegm, etc. and has me sick in bed for 3 weeks on average. Nothing I try can typically halt its progression once the first symptoms appear. However, this time, as soon as I felt these symptoms setting in (and they were coming on strong), I began popping 2 "Natural Factors GrapeSeedRich Grape Seed Extract" twice a day, as well as 1-2 pycnogenol twice a day, and about 3 Emergen-C packets a day. It was amazing. I was able to completely stave off the symptoms, getting away with only the mildest scratchy throat for a few days, instead of full blown strep throat to the point that I am normally unable to talk for a couple of weeks and would normally experience intense throat pain. The Emercen-C, Natural Factors grapeseed exract, and pycnogenol was a potent combination, and now whenever I or my loved ones appear to be coming down with anything, we immediately begin taking these 3 supplements together and all symptoms back right off.

Great boost when you're sick

Posted by colorwalk on November 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

Whenever anyone in my family gets sick, we take two packets a day and it really helps speed up our recovery. I don't even take any meds - just Emergen-C and lots of water and rest. I don't normally take it every single day when I'm not sick, but during times when I feel like a cold might be creeping up, I take one packet and it keeps any sickness at bay. I also find Super Orange the best tasting flavor among all the flavors I've tried. It's least artificial (and not as sweet). I've re-ordered plenty of times and will continue to do so.

Fizzies

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing. I add it to smoothies for the great orange taste and Vit. C jolt. I was very relieved when this company dumped the aspartame in this product.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

Took it when I was coming down with a cold and my cold completely went away! It doesn’t taste too bad too.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yummy and def boost ur immune system. Get five percent off with tin 25 21

Good taste and fizz

Posted by Sandra on July 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great for mixing with powdered collagen to mask the taste

More energy less aches and pains

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Most pleasant way to get a vitamin C shot. We have a packet in a little warm water first thing in the morning and seems to help banish aches and stiffness.

Goooood

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and Healthy

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

dissolved quickly, good taste!