This stuff is amazing - HONEST REVIEW

Posted by Adam on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Before this product, i have tried sports research collagen because I'm using their products and I really love them so I was sure this is a win-win for me. Unfortunately, i had a crazy pain in my stomach for 5 days after taking it for a week. it was terrible I thought I was going to die from the pain, anyway, i trough their product to the garbage. NOW About ZINT collagen. This product is crazy good, my skin is shiner after only few days of using it, I feel awake and energetic throughout the day. And most importantly I do not have any side effects. The price and quilty ratio is the best out there! will buy again for sure.

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

no side-taste, dissolve easily, will repurchase it!

Great product! works!

Posted by LoveMyFamily on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product! works! my skin becam smoother

dissolves quick

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

easy to add to smoothies and the result is my skin hair and nails are looking great ordered more

The Zint Grass-Fed Beef Collagen is a great product....

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

We were taking another brand hydrolyzed collagen which we felt wasn't very pallatable, that is the taste wasn't too great. So we ordered 3 tubs of the Zint Grass-Fed Beef Collagen from iHerb, and are very pleased indeed, the Zint dissolves more, and is more pleasant tasting.... Very happy customers! :)

Flavorless and odorless, as it should be

Posted by vanizorc on April 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

This collagen powder is much better than the the previous brand I used. The previous brand, when dissolved in liquid (e.g. coffee), would retain a peculiar and rather unappetizing taste. Not this brand -- this powder is incompletely flavorless, as it should be. I will be switching to Zint from now on.

Nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

I’ve tried few collagens and this one is the best so far. I’ve tried it with smoothies and then it’s impossible to detect it at all. Otherwise mixed with water it taste a bit like milk. Very present taste. And I think it works perfectly fine; my knees do not hurt and face seems to be smoother. I will order it again! Keep it in mind- the box is huge! Similar size to the protein powders

I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I take it everyday in my coffee with MCT oil. I have noticed my hair and nails are nicer and less clicking in my knee. It's also a good way to get to my protein macros because I'm not a big meat eater. I already have another order of it in my cart because I'm almost done mine. Highly recommend.

Second purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the smaller size to try. I was quite happy with the taste, ( not really any ) mostly added to smoothies but ok mixed with filtered water too. I'm not sure if there's much benefit to taking it but I'm going to take it for a while longer to see how it goes.

Super