Joint Mobility Success

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

Used in conjunction with Healthy Origins, Alpha Lipoic Acid, 100 mg, 120 Capsules (HOG-35063)and Now Foods, NAC, (N-Acetyl Cysteine), 600 mg, 100 Veggie Caps (NOW-00085)and Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 750 mg, 120 Capsules (JRW-15012)to help boost my glutathione levels, this has been a real winner at improving mobility in my very tired, arthritis-filled post-injury/surgery knee. I really notice the difference when I stop taking it. I've only been on this product a short time, but joint pain has reduced, and movement has definitely improved.

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mother, she has knees and joints problems and she is very happy with this product. She is taking the collagen for 2 months for now and i am just reordering a new box for her. She took a lot of pills but no results, this made her feel better.

Great knees again

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Felt improvement after one week.

Fast shipment and long expiration date

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

The shipment was fast and items has a long expiration date . My second purcahse and will continues to purchase from Iherb. With Free shipment is a plus.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking it for couple of weeks pain in fingers is almost gone...

joint relieve

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do hope will effective to my joint pain, just try at first time.

Does work (a little)

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does work by eliminating pain/discomfort a little. But don't expect miracles if you think the pain will go away for good. Good for maintenance.

Joint Collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

My husband and myself have been on this for 4 month and notice the difference in our joints. It will create new collagen in the joints,the same as a chicken broth from bones. You could do this yourself,but takes time and this is a good alternative. Highly recommend but also change your life style,

Great product