Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product a week ago to help accelerate the healing process of my torn achilles tendon. Whilst I haven't seen any discernible change (either positive or negative) to my tendon, I do notice a remarkable improvement in my complexion. My skin has cleared up and it looks radiant and translucent. I'm sold.

Best collagen supplements I've found so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's actually the only collagen supplement I've tried that works! All the other brands just gets destroyed by the liver. This one is designed to be processed by the liver and it really works!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for the last 2 months and I've noticed that my hair feels fuller, shinier and less hair loss. My fingernails are stronger and the skin on my elbow less dry. Good product. Will continue to use it.

Seems good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Complexion became more radiant and firmer after a few weeks of use!

ดีนะ แต่สิวขึ้น

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

ดีนะผิวดี แต่สิวขึ้น

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product works as it is I, II & III. I have taken I & III for years and it made not difference in my hair and nails but when I started using this product with all three - my nails started to grow strong where before they peeled. Also, it is great for hair - even my eyelashes got longer. I figure if these are the outward things, it must be working on my joints, etc. I highly recommend even though you have to take 6 tablets per day.

Collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good for back pain. I had pain for 2 weeks and a friend recommended me to take this and it works. It would be great if I-herb carries 390 tablets bottles as well.

Big Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

A little bit hard to take, and the suggestion is 6 tablets per day

Youtheory. Collagen for Complete Body Rejuvenation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

I just love this product. I "feel" younger already. Thanks for providing an easy way to receive the benefits of collagen.

Not much improvement

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered 2 bottles of youtheory. Finished one but I don't really see any improvement at all for my skin. Although I noticed my hair becoming thicker which is great. But my main concern are my fine lines around my face. I take 6 tablets daily for 2 months now. I was expecting to see improvement on my skin however it doesn't. After I finish my 2nd bottle I might just go buy again Dr Best Collagen type 2 and try Neocells Collagen Type 1 and 3 as I see rave reviews about it