Lovely tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the flavour and aroma of this tea flavour. I like to drink it in the evening just before bed. Yogi tea never disappoints

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

It really helps me to clean out my body and feel fresh, I make this tea in 550 ml of water and drink it while I am doing my exercise, it tastes more like cloves and cinnamon, also it helps me to feel sleepy after I drink it.

LOVE THIS DETOX

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dandelion Spice Detox has been my go-to-fav and my daugther`s for the past 6 months!

Tasty tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this soothing tea, it tastes great. I am not so sure about the detoxing abilities, I haven't felt different.

Nice Spicy Dandelion Tea

Posted by Miffyrules on June 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste good and are individually wrapped and sealed for freshness

Not my personal favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm pretty sure it's a very beneficial tea but personally I just don't like one particular spice in this tea. Will stick to other Yogi teas I like.

Nice Flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice flavour, but I like the original flavor better. I bought this one to see if would help water retention. It is hard to tell if it helped or not. My eyes were not puffy upon waking the next morning, so perhaps it did.

Mild yet delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I m not a big fan of yogi teas- not that flavourful, but I love this first thing in the morning or late at nite, tastes lovely. You need tow packs for a bigger cup though as its flavour is still mild.

Love it

Posted by ResponsibleConsumer on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

We usually buy a bunch of the regular roasted dandelion, then we saw the spiced version. Love it! Great addition to our tea selection.

heavenly smell and taste; perfect for quashing post-meal dessert cravings

Posted by youyesyou on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for perfect non caffeinated teas to drink after lunch to curb my sugar / dessert craving. I had been drinking the regular Yogi "Detox" tea which I enjoyed. I was reluctant to experiment with another flavour of "Detox" tea. However, I ultimately decided to purchase this and boy am I glad I did. This tea is EVEN BETTER than the normal Detox tea. It smells and tastes slightly nutty (versus the more herbal-y taste of the normal detox tea). It's great to drink after meals cos it helps to settle my stomach and also curbs my craving for sweets. Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase.

1 2