Lovely tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the flavour and aroma of this tea flavour. I like to drink it in the evening just before bed. Yogi tea never disappoints

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It really helps me to clean out my body and feel fresh, I make this tea in 550 ml of water and drink it while I am doing my exercise, it tastes more like cloves and cinnamon, also it helps me to feel sleepy after I drink it.

Tasty tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this soothing tea, it tastes great. I am not so sure about the detoxing abilities, I haven't felt different.

Nice Spicy Dandelion Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste good and are individually wrapped and sealed for freshness

heavenly smell and taste; perfect for quashing post-meal dessert cravings

Posted by youyesyou on Jan 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been searching for perfect non caffeinated teas to drink after lunch to curb my sugar / dessert craving. I had been drinking the regular Yogi "Detox" tea which I enjoyed. I was reluctant to experiment with another flavour of "Detox" tea. However, I ultimately decided to purchase this and boy am I glad I did. This tea is EVEN BETTER than the normal Detox tea. It smells and tastes slightly nutty (versus the more herbal-y taste of the normal detox tea). It's great to drink after meals cos it helps to settle my stomach and also curbs my craving for sweets. Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase.

Strong smell

Posted by Sleepy on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Although it might smells like a strong taste but it's actually a nice tea. I enjoyed it drinking this dandelion spice tea.

LOVE THIS DETOX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dandelion Spice Detox has been my go-to-fav and my daugther`s for the past 6 months!

nice flavors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

a bit of cinnamon and what tastes like berries

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good and aromatic

YUM

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Feel better using it.

1 2